Trickster!Nepeta x reader Tasty watermelon

*Warning Smut Ahead*

  "Hehe, ooooooo (y/n)~ don't h-hide from me~ hehe" the voice glitched, damn it Nepeta! I told you that lollipop was no good! But no, you didn't know what the fuck it was, so you were like 'but (y/n) it could be furry good!'

  Furry good my ass.

  "(Y/n)! Please c-co-come out! I misss mew!~" my fist clenched as she neared the tree I was hiding by, might as well get ready to run.

As she neared I booked it.

Please don't see me.

Please don't see me.

"Oh! There you are (Y/n)!"

Fuuuuuck.

She grabed my arms and quickly brought me back to her, her voice stuck between giggles and glitching "this g-game was Furry fun! Heheh, but d-do-don't LEAVE ME e-ever agai-again! HEH, ok!?"

My palms grew sweaty, at the proximity of here and me, practically chest to chest, claws digging into my skin slightly. The female troll wore a grin.

"How a-about weeeeee play an e-EVEn fuNner game?" Oh gog, oh gog. She smirked and slammed me up against a nearby tree, intently her smirking lips, hovered over my neck.

She kissed my neck lightly then pulled away and hovered over my lips, before kissing me, she licked her sugar coated lips.

  Her tongue slid in my mouth and her tail swished as she moaned, my eyes widen, due to the taste watermelon and sour sweets.

  But, something felt off...

  Nepeta pulled away and licked her lips, "mmm you t-TAST fuRry good~"
She pushed me into the ground, and at that moment my blood felt thicker, and sugar was the only thing running through my vain's.

  Nepeta grinned on me giggling, her giggles glitching, Nepeta moaned, her bulges juices soaking through the fabric. She purred and I moaned "let's have some fun, I-I want you to taste the watermelon."

  I began to feel pepy and before I knew it I smirked "oFc- course! Nep!" Oh no..

  She straddled me, wearing a cute grin. Nepeta unzipped her pants and I eagerly say up, pulling down her clothing.

  She bit her lip and smirked, giggling once again. Her hand slithering into my pants. I took ahold of her tentical and placed into my mouth "Oh! (Y/N) YE-YeS!" I sucked and bobbed, her cheeks turning olive green as she continued to moan enthusiastically.

Nepeta stuck a finger in me and thrusted it in and out as best she could while I sucked her off.

  I turned my head, taking her deeper into my mouth "AH! YES!" Nepeta's hips thrusted with my mouth movement, and her hands slithered under her shirt.

  Nepeta lifted her shirt, just enough to expose her breast (?) as she toyed with them "A-Ahnnngh! Mmm!" She purred, releasing in my mouth.

  "Ah..." She pulled her fingers out of me and kissed my lips "hehe, love you~ furever and ever. Next time let's make 5 million baby's."