Dave x Reader

Protecting you
Zombiestuck

My eyes widen as I continued to run, I wanted to cry, I mean I could die here.. I'm not ready to.

I closed my eyes as the monsters I've been running from almost my whole life came towards me, faces torn and bloody, weather it was from their victims or from when they were still human.

I could have shot myself, but I ran out of bullets, But also, he was still keeping me here, Dave Strider saved me from killing myself, but he won't save me from being killed it seems.

There was a grunt then I felt small pellets of wetness hit my skin and my shirt, or peaked and my eyes widden, Dave used his shifty sword to cut of most of the Zombies heads.

Honestly, he was dressed nicely for someone in the apocalypse, he either dressed like that or in a red shirt. He simply switches between the two.

Dave grabbed my hand and pulled me as close to him as possible, he turnd and made a run for it.

"Are you ok?" He asked, making a sharp turn "no bites?" I shook my head and let out a breathless no.

He stopped and opened some sort of door he closed it and locked it. Man why did I every leave him?

Oh yeah, I fell for him, and if I lost him.... I shook my head and my eyes widden as he pulled me into his chest, holding onto me tightly, as if I was his life line

"Dave?" "Shut up." He mumbled "just let me hold you.... I thought of lost you." He muttered, I could feel his heart hammering through his chest.

He let out a shaky sigh and pulled away, his cheeks were a light pink.

I smiled softly "thanks Dave.. for earlier." He nodded and undid his bow tie, leaving it on his neck as he walked around the small room. "You hungry?" "Yeah." I shrugged off my jacket... why did he save me? He's the one who cut it off... so why?

"Dave?" "Yeah?" He said walking into a small room then back into my view, he had aj and an awkwardly made sandwich.

"Why did you save me"

"Because I love you, and I'm going to protect you (y/n)."

HOW CAN HE SAY THAT SO CASUALLY!?!?

"I love you too..."

"I know... please don't leave again"

"I wont, not if you want me too."

"Never."