Chapter 2 Lies Already .

Leah's Pov: I open my eyes due to the sunlight coming from the kitchen window. I rub my eyes then look down to Nathan sleeping on the other side of the couch, his hand still laying on my thigh. I carefully pick up his wrist and place it off my thigh. I silently get up and walk over to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and placed some bacon on the counter then looked in the cabinet for pancake mix. I place the bacon on the frying pan. It sizzles witch causes Nathan to move back in forth in his sleep. Glancing back at him then sighing im relif when he's still asleep. I take another pan and pour some pancake mix on it.

   About 10 minutes later I placed all the food on a big, round plate. Nathan walks inside the kitchen.

"Good morning. " he greets,with a big smile on his face .

"good morning." I reply.

I hand him a plate and he grins. I place a pancake and some bacon on my plate and then I walk over to the table. Sitting dowm" I groan quietly when my phone goes off. He sits across from me and begins eating as I read the message that came from Vena.

Vena: on my way! Fashion emergency!

I frown at the comment, I really didn't want Vena messing with me this early in the morning. Nathan quickly takes notice of my face expression.

"What's wrong, Leah?" He ask. I look at him and place my phone down.

"Nothing." I mutter, beginning to pick up my fork.

"Oh please, I know that look."
He responds back at me .

"what look?"What am I kidding, I know exactly what look he was talking about.

"Leah," He says sternly and waits for me answer.

"okay, my Bestfriend is always in some type of emergency and she's on her way now, I don't really want her over right now because you just started living here and I'm pretty sure you don't want random people just walking in ." I expain.

" it's okay, I mean it's your Bestfriend, what could go wrong?" He ask.

"have you met my Bestfriend?"
I say and he giggles .

About 3 minutes later we can here Vena talking loudly in the hallway,I walk to the door opening it and there was Vena, freaking out in the door way.

"Leah, fashion emergency." She yells, grabbing my hand and yanking it to follow her to my room.We walk pass Nathan and she suddenly stops. "who's this?" She points to him and he looks up.

I quickly change the subject."uh, Vena remember? Fashion emergency !" I yell, trying to push her to the room.

"No," she protested."Fashion emergency can wait." She says, walking over to the table and sitting in my seat. I put my hand over my forehead.

'Please don't say something embarrassing.' I thought.

She stares at him. He looks at me with a irritated face.

'She's gonna say something horrible'. I thought again.

She stands up and turna to me. "Leah ?" She calls.

"Yeah?" I gulp.

"why didn't you tell me you had a cute roomie "? She yells and i hesitate, I could see the smirk coming across his face. Mentally smacking myself across my face right now.

I grab Vena's hand pull her into my room. "okay, what did you come for because Im sorry your about to hear this but you are really making it awkward between him and I ." I spat.