Chapter 54 Christmas Eve

*Warning* this chapter contains sexual content . Viewer discretion is advised. You have been warned.

Leah's Pov: Vena and I were moping around the mall. She had went with me to a doctors appointment about my foot. I had that huge cast token off and now I was wearing a foot cast. It was easier to walk and I didn't have to use crutches.

" do you think Chaz would like this ?" Vena asked, holding up a gold watch with a dark blue leather strap.

" is it real ?" I questioned.

Vena shrugged."Does it matter?"

I pursed my lip and squinted my eyes. " to Chaz , yeah."

Vena rolled her eyes." Fine, I'll give him a real one." She says, moving over to the clear glass counter. " and he better be getting me something really expensive."

Oh trust me, he is. A ring that is.

" Vena hurry up." I groaned. I was holding about ten bags. My squirmy arms couldn't take this it anymore.

" calm your tits, I'm almost done." Vena spat back. I watched her quietly pay for the expensive watch as other customers walk past us. Vena turned to face me and a smiled spread across her face." All done."

" about time." I murmured, walking towards the glass door.

" hey, if you still had that big ass cast on with those stupid crutches you would be the one going slow."

" yeah, whatever.." I groaned, upset about the feeling of a empty stomach. " wanna go get dinner? I pretty sure Nathan wasn't waiting for me to come home and make it. He probably ordered pizza." I predict, as Vena and I approached the car. I popped the trunk and we placed our bags in it.

" sure." Vena responds, slamming the trunk shut. It had started snowing and my little jacket wasn't enough to for me. I reached in the back seat, pulling Nathan's jacket off the back of the seat.

Vena and I got in the car and slammed the doors. I took the keys out my bag and placed it in the ignition, turning the key as the car starts up. " where do you want to eat ?" I question Vena.

We pull on our seat belts and Vena turns nobs in front of the compartment. I close my eyes as I feel the heat hit my face like a door was just slammed in my face.

" Carrabbas." She suggested.

" okay, no more talking. I'm finally driving with a license and I new car and I don't wanna get rid of either of them."

Vena rolled her eyes at me and pulls out her phone." Whatever you say."

****

I was sipping through the straw on a glass of sweat tea when my blacked out. Vena and I were sitting Carrabbas waiting for our food to get here.

It's Christmas Eve. Maybe I should give Nathan-

" hello! Earth to Leah ?" Vena shouted, waving her hand in my face.

" what?" I questioned, bringing myself out my thoughts.

" oh, I know what you were thinking about." Vena smirks and sips on her lemonade.

" what?" I questioned again, slightly curious this time.

" you wanna give Nathan some." She predicted. My eye brows shot up and my eyes widened.

" wow Vena, are you a mind reader?" I asked.

Vena seemed startled for a minute." Oh I was right? Damn, maybe I am a mind reader. I should become a genie." She overthinks .