Chapter 16. 8 Months..

8 months into pregnancy....

Nathan's Pov: May I be the one to say, I am one hundred percent completely confused on Leah's hormones. I mean, when she was pregnant with Noah, I don't remember them being this bad. But, damn.

Let me just give you a recap... Earlier today.

Leah and I had taken Noah out to eat. For drinks, Leah ordered Noah Apple juice, she ordered herself  sweet tea and I got water.

When our drinks came, Leah's sticked her and Noah's straws into her drink and gave Noah's his.

Drinking my water, I picked up my phone in began scrolling on it. A few minutes later, Noah called on me.

"Daddy?" Noah called.

"Yeah, Noah?" I responded without looking up from my phone.

"Why is mommy crying?"

My eyes shot up at Leah. Tears streamed down her face. She stared off into space. I leaned towards her. "Leah, what's wrong?" I questioned, slowly. Her eyes glanced up at me. And out of no where... She just began bursting into tears! Glances began coming around the room. I stood up, walking over to her, i rubbed her back as she continued to cry. "What's wrong, baby?"

"They gave me unsweetened tea!" She cried in her hands. I looked at Noah in confusion. Noah giggled, picking his apple juice up and began drinking it.

"Not funny, Noah." I whispered to him. He shrugged and continued giggling. Who knew a littler two year old would have so much humor! I glanced back down at Leah. "Okay Leah, we'll get you sweetened tea."

She looked from her hands. "We will?" I nodded. She smiled up at me as I stared of in confusion. Who goes from sad to happy that fast?

Breaking out of my flash back, I smiled at the image of Leah bring her hand into mine.

she smiled back, leaning over and pecking my cheek

she smiled back, leaning over and pecking my cheek. I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold back my smiling. I placed our combined hands into her lap and let them rest there.