Chapter 5 You Bastard !

Leah's Pov : I wake up on the left side of the bed. I sit up and my head starts to hurt.

"Ouch." I mutter, placing my hand on my forehead.

All of a sudden I feel... Slightly naked. I glanced down to find myself in nothing but underwear and a braw.

And then, I look over to see Nathan sleeping on his back with his face turned and his hand on his chest.

Madness started boiling up in me. How fucking dare he?

I jump top off him and his eyes instantly popped open.

"Why did you do this to me? I trust you and you did this to me!" I screamed at him, punching his hard chest multiple times!

"Leah, what are talking about?" He asked, sitting up and gripping my arms only to have me move awy.

"You bastard!" I scold, jumping off him and walking to the closet. He follows after me.

"Leah, I don't know what your talking about!" He sighs.

"Hmm, lets see, I wake up with nothing on and I look to my side to see you, it really makes sense of what happened last night ." Leah spats, taking a pair of jeans and throwing them on.

"No Leah, you got it all wrong!"

"No I got it all right, you got me drunk last night so you can use me for sex!" I yell, slipping on my jacket.

I walk out the closet and down the hallway to the door, Of course here he was trailing behind me.

"Where are you going?" He yells.

"why would I tell you, does it look like I want you to follow me?" I spat, walking out the door and slamming it behind me.

********
I walk down to the apartment office to pick up some paper work when I seen Vena and Chaz arguing in the parking lot. I guess they were going through the same thing Nathan and I were ,except we aren't dating, right? Yea were not dating.

"I hate you! You cunt!" I hear Vena scream in anger.

"You need to calm down, you brat!" Chaz throws back.

I didn't know if Vena was still mad at me so I didn't say anything. We suddenly make eye contact an a awkward stans flows through my body. After their argument, she then walks away. I let out a breath and walk in side the apartment office.

******** Nathan's Pov : I call up Landon to fix this situation out.
I pace back and forth waiting for Landon to answer the phone.

"Come on Landon, pick up, you idiot!" I mutter through the phone, pacing back in forth in the room.

(On the phone )

"hello?" Landon's rusty voice echoes through the phone.

"Bro, are you sleep?" I question, stopping my tracks.

"Yes, i mean we did go to a party last night and ended up getting laid. Well how was last night with you and Leah, did you get some?"

"No and I wasn't trying to, but that's not even the bad thing, the bad thing is that she thinks I did and she left, I haven't seen her in an hour." I explain in an aggressive mood.

"hey, don't you guys ever cut on the security cameras before ya'll leave anywhere?" Landon asks.

"I don't but Leah does." I respond.

"Dude, you better check those cameras on her computer before she comes back and if she comes back, you can show her that you two didn't do anything."

"Thanks bro, your a life saver." I sigh, hanging up the phone.

I speed over to Leah's desk and open her computer. "Fuck she has a pass word." I spat.

I look through the desk drawers trying to find a password and ofcourse fount nothing.

I sit at the desk thinking of what it could be when I see a picture of a big brown German Long Haired pointer and in the bottom right of the picture there was an name " Bailey" I said under my breath. I type Bailey in the password bar and it accepts .

'How stupid does Leah think I am ?' I thought .

I pull up the security cameras from last night .

Everything was in place , now I just have to wait.

Leah's Pov : I in the door to fine the apartment looking cleaner than before . I see my laptop on the kitchen island which I didn't put it there .

Nathan walks in the room and we make I contact . I roll my eyes getting ready to catch an attitude with him but he stops me .

" wait , before you say anything I want to show you some thing ".

He walks towards the computer motioning me to walk over . I roll my eyes again walking over and sitting next to him .

I see Landon walk up behind me .

" what are you doing here "? I ask.

" I told him to get his lazy ass up and come over here to pull up this " Nathan says in destress .

I look at him rudely and he looks at me back .

Landon pulls up a video from last night .

" now watch this " Nathan says demanding.
I look at him in ruddiness and he points to the computer . I roll my eyes once again towards the computer .

I see the video off Nathan carrying me into the door way and into the room .

I look at him with an ' that's what I thought look '

" keep looking " he says pointing to the computer .

I look back to the video . We were in the room and he puts me down in the bed . I stand up an get his abs and he turns around for a second . As he turned around I undressed my self .

Watching this video I felt stupid for treating him the way I treated him this morning .

I continue watching the video and he says no , laying me back in the bed . He starts walking out the door when I mentioned him about the agreement.

He walks over to the bed and and lays next to me .

The video was over .

Landon closes the laptop and I sit there in silence .

' damn ' I thought .

" Nathan I'm sorry " I say looking towards .

" what ? Your sorry for treating me like shit .. And not letting me explain ?"

I look down at my lap .

" well I don't except your apology ." He says walking out the room .

" you should give him some time ". Landon says shutting the laptop and walking out .

'Great ' .