Chapter 37 Warren.

Leah's Pov : I examine my frappe in silence . I was sitting in a cafe alone waiting for Vena as random people talk to their acquaintances around me .

Suddenly , a familiar face walked in the cafe .
The guys eyes scanned around the cafe before his eyes landed on me and we stare at each other but I quickly break our stare .

I look down at my frappe , trying to make my hair curtain my face . The lighting in the room continues to get darker than before as a shadow blocks the light .

I hear the guys shoes click across the wooden floor before sitting in the seat in front of me that I had saved for Vena .

" I know you saw me so you can cut the act ." The male voice darkened .

" it wasn't an act , I'm really trying to avoid you." I whisper , loud enough for him to hear .

" we need to talk ."

" are you really real ? Or are you a spirit ?" I say slightly glancing up at my blonde curtaining hair .

" oh baby , I am as real as it gets ." He smirks .
I give him a good look , one good look right in the eye .

" look , my life is going really good so far .. And I don't need shity people like you to come in my life and start fucking it up ." I spat .

He silence his giggle ." Oh yeah , how perfect?"

I hold up my right hand , revealing my ring . He stares at the ring then back at me .

" oh , you've found some one who had enough  patience to put up with your bullshit?" He says , more like a question .

" why did you come here ?"

" I told you , I told you know matter what happens don't leave .. dont leave and don't call the police ."

" I didn't call the police ." I spat .

" and round of applause for Leah fucking Jewels but you only obeyed half of what I told you to do ... "

" I thought you was dead ." I say through my teeth .

"  pinch me ." He spoke .

I look over at the cafe window . Vena was crossing the street on her way over here.

" I need you to get up and leave before things get serious .." I warn glancing back over to him .

He leans over the coffee table ." Sweetheart , how serious can you get ?" He whispers through my ear .

I quickly grabbed the coffee mug , standing up and pouring it over his head . He picks up the table , tossing it over to its side .

Vena quickly walks in , witnessing the commotion through the window . She grabs my arm pulling me far away as my opponent before I could start doing any damage to him .

" what the hell is going on here ?" Vena yells , shielding her arms around me .

" get him the hell away from me !" I yell .

Vena points at the known guy ." You stay right here !"

She pulls my in the cafe bathroom ." Here , here's a clean shirt ." She says pulling a shirt out her bag and handing it to me .