Chapter 51 MadiLand

Leah's Pov: My eyes fluttered open as I lift my head up to look in front of me. Nathan's head laid against mine and our hands were collided together. I removed my hand from his and sat up, rubbing my face.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand and unlocked it. I quickly scroll down my text messages until i tapped on Madison's.

From:Madison
Hey, are you up yet?

(Text ended)

I quickly began texting back.

To: Madison
I am now :/
(Text ended)

A few seconds later, Madison burst inside our room.

" hey Leah, im ready to party!-"

"Shh !" I spat, placing my point finger over my mouth.

" why ?" Madison question. I quickly pointed to Nathan and her mouth made a O shape.

I pulled the duvet out from under my legs and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning over and grabbing my crutches and standing up.

Madison and I make our way back to the guess room. " damn, you are loud." I spat at her.

She giggles."sorry, are you ready to hit the parties ?"

" uh Madison, you do realize that i basically only have one leg." I comment.

" well Vena pregnant and your my only other person." Madison wines.

I smirk and roll my eyes." Sorry Madison, remember when Nathan and I leave, no parties. Even if Landon asks if a few friends can come over, it'll end up being a hundred."

" okay okay. I get it. No parties." Madison crossed her arms.

A knock accoured on the door.

" and no cooking, i dont want either of you two burning my house down. If your hungry order some pizza. And if you make a mess, clean it up-"

"-okay Leah damn you sound like my mom." Madison groaned. I rolled my eyes and began walking out the room and towards the front door to see who was knocking. But once I got there, Nathan beat me to it. Nathan opened the door and Landon stepped in.

Nathan and Landon began walking towards the kitchen when Nathan stopped and greeted me.

" hey baby." Nathan says, lifting my chin up and pulling me into a kiss. Nathan detaches our kiss and begins walking into the kitchen.

I walk back in the guest room." Okay Landon's here. Remember what I said."

" yeah yeah yeah, no parties, no cooking, make a mess; clean it up, if hungry; order pizza. Honestly Leah, I've heard it all before."

" really? By who?" I question.

" let's see, My mom, dad, Vena, Chaz, my ex Mark, my ex Jared-"

" okay i get it. You've heard it before and since you have make sure you follow it. Right ?"

" right."

" good." I smile.

Madison and I make our way to the kitchen.
"damn, who's this ?" Landon commented.

" Madison Casey Cambell, and you are ?" Madison shakes Landon's hand.

" Landon." He responded.

"Well aren't you a little cutie, Landon."

" mmm, your not to bad yourself."

Nathan and I leaned our elbows on the table and faces cuffed in our hands as we witness Landon and Madison flirt.