Chapter 67 Goodbye Gail:(

Leah's Pov: opening my eyes, I pulled out of Nathan's grip and slid of the bed, leaving him to sleep. Please don't wake up anytime soon so I can talk about this plan with Warren.

Grabbing my phone off the night stand, I creeped out the room and over to the kitchen. I gotta make this quick. I placed my phone to my ear and began calling Warren while leaning against the island counter. Ring... Ring... Ring.

" come on, Warren. Pick the fuck up." I spat at the phone.

" hey." I hear someone walk inside the room. I quickly ended the call and turned around to see a recently woken Nathan standing a few feet behind me." Who was that on the phone?"

" uh," I stuttered." I-It was Warren." I don't have time to be lying to him." But, he didn't answer so I hung up."

"Oh." He said quickly." Well, Gail called me. She said she wanted to talk to you but she didn't have your number. So I gave it to her but she said she wanted to talk to you in person."

I hesitated." She wanted to talk to me?" He nodded. I stayed quiet.

" Are you alright with that?" Nathan walked further over to me. I nodded." Okay. So... what were you going to talk about with Warren?"

" uh, just... things." I stated. Nathan squinted his eyes." Don't worry about it, Nathan. It's nothing important." He nodded his head.

Suddenly, my phone began vibrating. Our eyes glanced down at it. ' Warren.' I read in my thoughts. Looking up to Nathan, his jaw clenched." I should probably let you answer that." I nodded and he began walking out the room.

I grabbed my phone and walked out on the patio, slamming the door behind me.

Leah: Hello?

Warren: sorry, I was doing something.

Leah: really... like what?

Warren: come on Leah. Spies do more things than spying. But, I'm pretty sure-

Leah: okay Warren, I don't really care, can we just get to the plan?

Warren: okay, we gotta take this one slowly. We can't just barge in an attack Gail until she tells us things. You have to get her away from Nathan and her friends.

Leah: that shouldn't be hard. Nathan just said she wanted to talk to me. I'll try to get in touch with her and meet her at a cafe somewhere.

Warren: good. And if she tells you anything important. Remenber and tell us. Then moving further on... we'll go to plan two a few days before your wedding. Are you okay? everything y'know... with you and Nathan going how it's suppose to be. I'll beat him senseless if it's not.

Leah: yeah, everything's fine. Thank you Warren.

Warren: no problem. I'll talk to you later.

Leah: okay, bye.

( call ended)

A huffed and walked back into the house, closing the patio door behind me.

********

Walking into the cafe, I quickly spotted Gail sitting in the corner, sipping on coffee. Before talking to her, I pulled my phone out my pocket and turned on my voice recorder, so that I can show Warren what she's saying. Probably "back off bitch, Nathan's mine!" I walked over and sat in the chair across from her, though she didn't look up from her phone.

Clearing my throat quickly caught her attention as she glanced up and set her phone down." Hello, Leah." She smiled, in a soft voice.

" hi Abigail." I greeted back." Look." I closed my eyes." What ever you know about Taylor, you need to tell me. I'm not trying to accuse you of anything and if you don't want to be accuse of anything... I suggest you tell me."