Chapter 3 Another One!

Nathan's Pov: *a few weeks later*

"Leah?" I question as I awoke. She wasn't laying by my side. Suddenly, I hear the sound of choking or coughing coming from our bathroom."Leah." I called again, getting up from the bed and walking over to the bathroom.

Opening the bathroom door, my eyes widened. Leah was knelt down on the toilet vomiting. Pacing towards her, I knelt down and supported her back.

She was coughing up vomit into the toilet. Pulling her hair out of her face, I gripped her stomach in my arms and squeezed her, making her release her in sides. She placed her forehead on the edge of the toilet, breathing heavily. " baby, talk to me."

She shook her head, closing her eyes tightly. I looked around the bathroom. Who knew so much throw up could even fit in a little person like her. " Leah, did you eat something bad?"

" no," she cried, still breathing heavily and coughing everyone in a while.

" did you eat something you were allergic to?" I asked her.

" no, Nathan." She groaned and then immediately coughed in her arm after.

I glanced around the bathroom. This was to much vomit to be just vomiting. This was something more. " come on, I'm taking you to the emergency room." I stood up.

" no." Leah grunted. Grabbing her legs, I picked her up wedding style and she gripped my shoulders.

Walking outside, I opened the passenger seat door and slid her in."no." She groaned, closing her eyes.

" here," I handed her a bucket." If you have to throw up, do it in this." I placed on the car floor, next to her seat and slammed her door.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. Answering it, I placed on my seat belt and started the car.

Nathan: hello?

Grant: dude, what's wrong with Leah?

Nathan: one, thanks for not answering my call and text a few minutes go and two, I don't know. I just woke up and she was vomiting in the bathroom.

Grant: .... You think she's pregnant.

Slowly turning my head to Leah, I breathed. Her head was leaning on the window and her heart was hiding her face.

I moved her blonde streaks behind her ear as she opened her eyes and glanced at me. "Leah." I murmured.

Nathan: uh Grant, I'll call you back.

And like that, I hung up the phone and began driving. I rolled down Leah's window so she could get some air.

I pulled her hair out of her face and so groaned. I mimicked her and everytime I went to touch her, she would smack my hand away. I didn't know why but this made me laugh.

Parking the car in the emergency room lot, I picked Leah up again and walked her into the building.

After signing in and waiting for Leah's name to be called. A nurse called us in and we went back into a patient room.