Chapter 26 Disapointed Card

Leah's Pov : I feel a breeze blow upon my ponytail as my face digs between Nathan's arm . I lay on my belly as he lays on his back with an arm rapped around me .

I sit up glancing around the room as my eyes squinted when they caught attention to the sunshine coming through the open window . Breeze came through the window causing the curtains to dance around .

I feel a hand rubbing my back in circles and my eyes quickly glanced down at Nathan . Once he noticed he caught my attention he grins at me widely .

" good morning beautiful." He says lifting up a hand and pulling my hair out my face .

" good morning , Grant gets to go home today ." I smile .

" yeah , I'm pretty sure Val will be happy ." He says kissing me on the forehead. His hand hovers around my waist as his finger twirls in little circle on my back .

" your in a good mood ." I say smiling and rubbing my hand through his hair .
"Yesterday you were so upset with me ." I say pulling my bottom lip out .

" I was worried about you ." He says taking my hand and combining it with his .

"Awe". I smile and he pulls me into a kiss . I pull my hands onto his neck and he places his on my waist holding me tightly.

" today's thanksgiving ." I say pulling away my lips from his  .

" damn , that came fast .. That means it's almost Christmas ." He smiles .

" obviously , I think Chase wants us to go other to his apartment for dinner and to give Grant a little welcome home party even if he's only been in the hospital for like an week ." I state .

" Leah , I don't think you get it , it's almost Christmas and we haven't moved in a house yet ." He huffs .

" well , I've been saving up a ton of money .. And you know saving is my thing from our um .. last incident a couple months ago ." I say getting up and walking to the closet .

I walked back out with a big brown envelope . I opened the envelope and dumped all the money on the bed .

Nathan looked up and shocked ." I didn't know you saved this much ." He smiles . Hundred dollar bills laid on the bed and some fell on the floor .

" so you think we can buy an house ?" I ask him grinning patiently to hear his answer .

" buy an house ? Leah , we can make an house with all this money plus the money I've been saving ." He says as a smile plasters on his face .

" oh you've been saving to ?" I ask curiously .

" I might have .. a couple hundreds laying around ." He says standing up and looking for something under the bed . He pulls out a chest the size of a suit case ! He opens it up .

" I mean it's not hundreds but .. It'll have to do ." He says looking down at the money .

" I think we should save up more .." I say looking up at him . He makes contact with me .

" I mean if that's what you want ." He says closing his chest . I nod putting the money back in the envelope.

I stash the money back in the envelope and replaced it in the drawer night stand . Suddenly , Nathan's phone vibrates . He picks it up and starts reading the text he had just received .

"Who's that ?" I ask curiously .

" chase , he wants us to come over in a few hours so we need to get ready . He also wants us to stop at the store to buy some drinks ." He says looking down at his phone .

" k." I say walking into the bathroom .

********
I place on my clothes for the day
(pic up above ) and Nathan and I head out . We walk in the grocery store . I was searching something on my phone with I had came in contact with a big figure .

I look up to see a big muscle guy . " oh I'm sorry I bump into you , I wasn't looking ." I apologize.

Nathan grabs my arm pulling me into another isle ." Leah , watch out . That man could of crushed you ." He says looking at the pops .

" sorry , I was searching something on my phone but I'm not gonna tell you what it is because it's a surprise .. Well if we win ." I say giggling .

Nathan groans ." Huh Leah , you know I don't like surprises."

" and you know I don't like getting drunk , so I guess we're both even ." I giggle and he rolls his eyes ." Plus , you'll like this surprise." I smile .

He grabs different options of soda and places then in the cart .

" come on, let's go check these out then we can go the Chase apartment ." He says pushing the basket along .

*********

We pull up at the apartments and Nathan puts the car in park .

" can you please tell me the surprise ." He says looking over to me .

I smile ." Nope ." I say getting out the car as he does the same .

We begin walking down the hallway of the apartments when we stop at Grants and the others apartment and I knock .

" can you at least give me a hint ?" He ask .

" no Nathan , stop asking me about it ." I say getting annoyed .

" well if you never wanted me to act this way you shouldn't have told me about it ." He whines .

" I'm starting to notice that ." I say rolling my eyes .

Suddenly the door swung open and standing there was Chase .
" hey guys ." He smiles . " hey ." I say back as we walk in placing grocery bags on the kitchen counter . I look over to the dinner table . " wow !" Everything is already cooked .

" yeah ." Chase says relieved . I take notice of Valerie watching tv in the living room .

I walk over and sit next to her ." Hey Val  , are you still mad at me ?" I ask her pulling my bottom lip out .

" I told you Leah , I'm not mad , just very disappointed ." She says without making eye contact.

'Ouch , that hurt ' I thought .
I look over across from me to see Grant . " hey grant , are you happy to be home ?" I ask him smiling.

" yeah ... But I still have to go to therapy so .. It not all that different ." He says looking down at his lap .

Honestly, I'd rather be at my parents house then here .. At least no one over there acted like they were about to die .

Suddenly , someone knocked on the door . I stand up looking through the peek hole .

I began to squeal and everyone's attention was placed on me .

" Nathan that's the surprise !" I yell .

__________________________
:// surprise ? What do you think it is ? And you think Val is upset with Leah or just disappoint? Make sure to vote and comment and there will be an update soon .-jadabada01 :)