Chapter 15 So .. What Happens Now ?

Here's a new chapter , hope you like it :) . Thanks again for all the people who stand up for me . I haven't seen a hater comment in a while . Comment if you liked it . I will be working on another chapter. ;)

Leah's Pov : I walk in the apartment office . My eyes follow around the room to see a business man with coffee walking into the back of the room , a business woman at the front desk searching something on the computer , and a mom , dad and little boy sitting on waiting chairs . The little boy had two blocks and a Tomas the Train toy , he holds each of the toys up guessing which one is which , once he gets them right , his parents nod their head and he switches to the other .

" next " . I hear the office lady call on me . I turn my head at her and she motions her hand at me .

I step forward . I sit in one of the two chairs in front of her desk . I look around the room , paintings hanged on the wall .. Neatly . The paint was such a soft and gentle sky blue color . I look down at be seat , my fingers scatter across the dark brown wood on the arm rest . The bright yellow cushion felt even better . How was they ever gonna trust me with another apartment if mine looked like shit and theirs looked like heaven.

"Ma'am .." I hear as I snap back in reality.

My eyes focus on her ... She had silky blonde hair .. Like me .

'Ugh Leah ! Snap back in reality ' I thought .

" ma'am I'm sorry but if your gonna sit here and stare at me then you'll have to leave." She points at the door .

' fuck what did I just do ! Great how am I gonna tell Nathan ?" I ask my self standing up .

I turn around to find Nathan walking in the door . We make eye contact and I fast walk up to him , he grabs me and holds my elbows with his hands , my hands lay on his chest .

" I'm sorry , I can't do this ... Look at this place , she's gonna go crazy once she figures out what we did to the apartment ". I look down at my feet in shame.

" it's okay Leah , just go sit in one of the waiting seats , I'll handle it " he tells me .

I nod and go sit next to the family , who I describe before. The little boy stands up and walk over to me .

" did you know I have a baby sister ?" He ask me .

" no ,where is she ?" I ask him .

" in mommy's belly " he points to his mother .

His comment made me smile. " zack , come pick up you blocks " his dad calls him . He walks away .

I see Nathan walk towards me , my smile vanished when I thought about the apartment again .

" great news " he tells me .

" You got an apartment ?" I say standing up on his level .

" no , she still rejected us but I called up this guy Rico ," . He states .

" let me guess , another friend ." I say sarcastically.

I had enough of Nathan's friends .

" uh .. Yeah , and he rents condo's , he said we can rent a house for some months until we get enough money to move back in to an apartment or possibly what I'm hoping .. Build a home together ". He states .

' live together? As a couple .. Am I ready for that ?' I thought .

" fine Nathan, as long as I have a roof on my head ." I cross my arms . I was exhausted .

He smiles at me pulling me into a hug , he places a kiss on my forehead . We combine our fingers together and walk out .

We walk to the car . " can you drive ? I'm kind of exhausted . " I ask him .