Chapter 59 Welcome Camilla And Cameron !

Leah's Pov: " ugh!" I groaned, pacing back and forth in the waiting room at the hospital.

" Leah, calm down." Nathan demanded. I stopped my tracks and looked over at him.

" really? Calm down, I have known Vena since first grade. She is my best friend. No one else's. She my one and only best friend, since first grade! We've been with each other through everything. And now these shity doctors who probably just graduated this year have the nerve to tell me I can't be with her during her labor. Who the fuck are they? They're not her best friend-"

"-Leah-"

"- Vena Lucia Gonzalez, June 5 1992 11:47 p.m, she was exactly 6 pounds! Nothing less and nothing more-"

"- Leah-"

"-She almost died because her lungs collapsed in her moms belly-"

-Leah-"

"- her mom didn't feel her moving so her dad rushed her to the hospital where they saved her life-"

"-Leah !"

" what ?"

" sit down!" He demanded." Your causing a scene."

I looked around the waiting room. Every single pair of eye balls stared at me. A lady grabbed ahold of her little girls hand, scolding me as they walked out the door.

I moved over towards Nathan, sitting in the chair next to him. " sorry," I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers." I'm just .. scared. That's all."

" scared of what?" Nathan questioned, looking over to me.

A breath left my mouth as I shrugged my shoulders." What if something goes wrong? What if something happens to the babies? What is something happens to Vena?"

" don't you the term ' what if '. And ...what ever happens... happens for the right reasons." He responded. " Vena doesn't seem scared, so why should you ?"

" because... I know Vena is scared. She just doesn't show it because she doesn't want anyone to worry. So, I do all the worrying for her. When she spilled her milk on her brand new clothes in third grade in front of everyone in the cafeteria, I was the one who freaked out. When she had gotten her belly button pierced when we were sixteen without telling her parents, I was the one to freak out. I freak out for her, it's my job."

"Well, if your always freaking out for her then what's her job?" He questioned.

" to calm me down." I smiled." But, she's not here to do that. Obviously. So, Vena is freaking out. I know she is, she freaks out constantly! All the time... In her head. She doesn't show it because she doesn't want to worry anybody."

"Oh," Nathan frowned.

" yeah." I breathed.

" what did her parents say on the phone?"

" they're on their way but it's gonna take some time. They live a few miles away and have to take the twins and Linda. Plus, they're older brother Alejandro moved to Washington with his new wife and came back to visit for Christmas so now they have to drive him her to."

"Damn," Nathan commented." Five kids, when did they have to time to be fucking like that?"

" Nathan." I smiled, pushing his shoulder.