Chapter 60 New Years Eve!

Leah's Pov: I hopped out of bed, pulling my hair into a ponytail and walking out our room. I didn't wake Nathan up because I didn't want to hear him groan and demanded more minutes to sleep.

I opened the front door, taking my eyes on the side of the house where the mail box was placed. I opened the mailbox, taking out the few bills and letters before walking back in the house, slamming the door behind me. I glanced at the mail.

Trash, trash, Nathan's, Trash, Bill, Trash, Leah?

As you can tell, we get a lot of trash in the mail. But, I never ever get mail. My friends don't send me anything because I hardly have friends. I walked over to the kitchen island, slapping the mail on the table and ripping mine open.

Leah Jewels Baker.

Dear bitch, if your ass wants to live, meet me in Devenstale Woods out by your house, two days before your wedding. Don't for get to bring a axe just in case I decide to kill you bitch! Ha, and won't you come inside your wedding dress while your at it .
                                                            -Taylor;)

" Hey, Leah." A scratchy voice behind me called. I quickly slipped the letter in my back pocket and turned around.

" uh, hi Nathan." I stuttered. Smiling at him sheepishly.

" are you okay?" He questioned, walking over to me.

" yeah." I smiled." Today's New Year's Eve."

" yeah, what are you going to do?" He asked me, leaning on the island table.

" uh, nothing special. Probably going over Vena's to help her with the babies."

" oh." Nathan pulled his arms around me body, hugging me tightly. His hands made their way down to my back pockets.

" what's this?" He asked, pulling the letter out my pocket. A breath left my mouth as he opened the letter and began reading it.

" what the fuck?" He mumbled."Leah, this is trash." He says, walking over to the trash can.

"Nathan no!" I demanded." I can fight my own battles."

"as long as I'm alive your not. Leah, I care about you."

" nothing's gonna happen to me. Taylor is just trying to scare me."

" I've know Taylor longer than you have. I know things that she does." He stated. " Leah, don't get that paper out the trash-"

"-but nath-"

"-Leah !"

"fine." I mumbled, rolling my eyes and walking out the room. I walked back in our room and began getting dressed.

********

" Nathan, I'm leaving!" I yelled, throughout the house. I walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing my phone and the keys.

I should go get that letter. Right now.

I snuck over to the garbage can, pulling the letter out of it.

" okay!" I heard him yell back. I began making my way towards the door.

*********