Chapter 23 Stay Here .

Leah's Pov : Grant waited for us to answer .

" they didn't come .. Sorry bud ". Nathan tells Grant .

Grant looked confused ." So what your saying is Leah doesn't even like me and she can come see me but my own friends that I've known since six grade can't ?" He ask confused .

" Grant , I do like you ... I mean sometimes I wanna beat you with a rain stick but that doesn't mean I don't like you ." I respond .

" uh Leah .. It kind of does ." Nathan whispers . " Nathan shut up !" I say annoyed at his comment .

He turns his head to the other side .
" look Grant it doesn't matter if I like you or not .. All that matters is that I'm here for you ."

" yeah , give Leah a break .. We're here for you and that's all that matters ". Nathan says having my back .

Suddenly the doctor walks in ." Okay today's Saturday , you are gonna have surgery Monday but for right now your priority is that you gets some rest . Your visitors will have to leave ". The doctors notify us .

I look at Grant as if there was nothing else to say then I get up and walk out .
Nathan stands up " see you later bud ". He stares at Grant before leaving behind me .

*******
I stare at the car window looking at the mountains and tress as we pass them.
I turn my head facing Nathan as he focuses on the road .

" can we stop at grants apartment ?" I ask .

" sure , why ?" He responds with a question.

" I wanna see how 'heartbroken' his friends are ". I says motioning my fingers .
*****
We walk through the hallway .
" Leah you sure you wanna do this ?" Nathan ask curiously .

" oh sure , why wouldn't I ?" I say searching for their door .

I get to the door . " because it's not right ." He says holding his hands out .

" well to late I'm already at the door ". I state .

" yeah but you haven't knock yet so let's go ." He says turning away .

I not on the door twice ." Well , to late I already knocked on the door ." I say grinning .

He stares around biting his lip and staring at me . " so close ." He whispers .

The door opens to find Valerie at the door . " oh hi Leah and Nathan , what's up ?" She says poking her head out the door .

" what's up ?" I start off " one of you friends are at the hospital devastated that his friends didn't come to see him that what ? ".

She looks down at her shoes ." Something happened ."

I look at her confused ." Well what happened ?" I say crossing my arms .

She looks back up at me and a tear rolls down her face . Val is small , who would want to hurt a little patik girl like her ? Taylor .

I hold my hands out in she runs into them pouring her eyes out .

I look at Nathan concerned . " Ima take her to the car ." I whisper .

He slowly nods his head still confused . Shortly his confused face turns into a mad face .

He walks into the apartment ." Alright ! what's wrong with val !" He yells through the apartment .

Here comes Taylor skipping down the hallway ." Little red riding hood thinks I'm getting a little to close to her boyfriends ".

" why ?"

" because I was concerned about the him going out late and the scares ... turns out he just walks in dark alleys cutting himself and carries a gun ."she says slouching down in the couch .

" we don't know that for sure , he hasn't told us the story ." Nathan responds .

" yeah , he hasn't told us the story but we don't need a story , we need to know what really happened ."

" let's just give him some time to rest , we should go tomorrow ." He schedules an agreement .

" okay .. I'll ignore Valorie's annoyance .. For now ." She says walking back to the room .

Nathan walk out the door to see Leah walking down the hallway and up to me .

" where Val ?" Nathan ask confused .

" in the car, I told her she could stay the night ... Is that okay ?" I ask .

" uh yeah of course ." She says placing his hands in his pockets ." She's devastated ... I was gonna take us out to eat but I don't want her sitting in a restaurant pouting like that ." He says pulling his fingers through his hair .

" yeah that's fine , we can just order pizza." I say beginning to walk back to the car .

Nathan runs after me placing an arm around my shoulder . " hey ." He says looking down at me .

" hey ." I respond looking up at him .

" your so cute ." He grins . I giggle then he leans down pecking me on my lips then pulls me closer into his arms .

********
I walk in the condo kicking my shoes off as so did Valerie and Nathan . Valerie falls on the couch closing her eyes .

I catch attention to her ." Val we were gonna order pizza , are you not hungry ?" I ask her feeling sorry .

" I'm not in the mood for eating right now ." She mumbles through the couch pillow .

" o - okay ." I stutter .
I get the cover out the closet and placing it on her . 

" I just order the pizza ." Nathan whispers in my ear .

I nod making my way into the room , turning on the shower .

**********
I got out the shower placing on some sleeping shorts and Pink by Victoria's Secret sweatshirt .

Nathan comes in with the box of pizza .

" I ask Valerie if she wanted some pizza but she said no . ". He says leaning back and throwing hisself on the bed .

"Oh ." I pout sitting next to him ." She'll probably fell better when she wakes up ."

" yeah ." He responds ." I'ma go jump in the shower then we can watch a movie .

" k ." I say taking a bite of my pizza .
suddenly my phone rings . I look at the name on my phone .
'Vena ' I read in my head . I quickly press answer .

(On The Phone)

Leah : hey Ven what's up ?

Vena : nothing , I was wondering if we could have another girls night tonight , since we all know how the other one went .

Leah : sorry Ven , Valerie is spending the night over here .

Vena : why ? I thought you didn't even like them .

Leah : long story , something with Taylor .. And Valerie hasn't actually did anything to me .

Vena : you know what ? I'm really getting tired of Taylor ... I'm about to go down to their apartment and say something .

Leah : Vena no , really you don't have to .

Vena : no I do , I'll call you when I get back .

Leah : ven !

And with that , Vena hung up the phone . Leah huffs in exhaustion pulling her hair out her face .

" you okay Leah ."
Nathan says walking out the bathroom with a white shirt on and some basketball shorts .

" vena is going over to Taylor's apartment ... Just to argue with her . It just staring more drama than we already have ." I huff.

" don't worry , baby ". He says laying next to me ." At the end everything and everyone will be fine and happy , I promise ." He says kissing my forehead .

I smile , we lay down and he cuts of the lamp on his night stand . I snuggle into his chest and wait for the next day to carry on .

___________________________
Every thing is basically Taylor's fault . Huh , don't forget to vote and comment on how you feel and what you think is gonna happen next . There will be an update soon :) .- jadabada01