Chapter 69 Nathan's Birthday

A few weeks later..
Leah's Pov: after making breakfast and getting dressed, I walked in our room. Nathan laid on the bed, fast asleep.

I walked over, shaking his shoulder." Happy birthday." I smiled. Nathan's eyes opened slowly as he looked up at me, smiling." We have a birthday surprise for you."

" what is it?" He questioned, sitting up against the head board. I sat on the edge of the bed, colliding my fingers with his.

" all your friends are coming over to have some fun." I cooed. For the last few weeks, the town was quiet after what happened to Gail and her funeral. " I'll even straighten my hair for you to."

" don't we have to go look at the wedding place we were getting married at?" Nathan asked. I simply nodded. Nathan and I decided to get married out side, we found the perfect place online.

We already made a guest list, hired a planner, booked a officiant, hired photographers, bands, florists, and caterers, reserved a block of hotel room for our out-of-town guest, shopped for bridesmaids dresses, ordered a cake, scheduled hair and make up artist, got marriage license and booked a spa treatment. But, there's lots more that need to be done.

" yeah, it's that place that I showed you online. It had like.. white chairs set up and flowers everywhere and it's by the mountains." I explained.

" oh. I remember."

" now come on," I pulled on his arm." It's your birthday, time to get up. Happy twenty third!! You're getting old."

" don't say that." He pouted." Your making me feel old." I pulled him into the bathroom."Hey, you look pretty cute." Nathan complimented, looking at me through the bathroom mirror as I stopped pulling him and looked down at my outfit.

" thank you." I smiled, thanking him for complimenting me on the gray sweater and jeans."now it's time to get you looking cute." I respond, trying to hide my blushing into my hands.

Nathan moved my hands of from my face before lifting my chin up and pecking my lips. My hands wrapped around his wrist, holding his arms tightly.

Our lips detached and Nathan turned around. I swayed my hands in my face, trying to cool down my blushing. " you get in the shower while I'll pick out your clothes."

" okay blusher." He commented, making me even blush more. I strutted out the bathroom and into the closet, picking Nathan out a pink button down shirt and khakis with his other accessories and utilities.

After a while, I walked back in the bathroom and set his things on the counter. Nathan began walking towards me, holding the ends of his towel to cover his parts, wrapped around his waist.

I bent on the bathroom counter, applying my mascara." Nope, it's my birthday, no makeup." Nathan took the bottle out my hands.

" fine." I mumbled, taking my chapstick and applying it to my lips. " damn." Nathan stared at me in the mirror, smirking." What?" I questioned, continuing to apply the chapstick.

" you know, you really shouldn't bend over like that or you'll see something poking through this towel." He pointed to the towel.

My eyes widened." Okay." I mumbled, setting the chapstick down and plugging up my straightener.

I began to straighten my hair. Nathan began walking out the room. I stared at his back when something caught my eye." Nathan." I gasped.