Chapter 53 Adam.

Leah's Pov: " Leah, wake up!" Nathan yelled, making back sit with force.

" what, what happened ?" I yelled back, breathing heavily.

" someone's has been calling your phone like ten times now."  Nathan spat. I rolled my eyes and sat up on the couch, grabbing my phone off the foot rest in front of me and answering the call.

Leah: hello.

Vena: I fought your flowers girls!

Leah: what ? How !

Vena : well Val and I were talking last night and she told me how she had a little sister. So that's one and then I asked my mom if Linda could be one and then Val's little sister is gonna be one.

Leah: great, tell your parents I said thank you. Hey, what about your twin sisters, Alejandra and Francisca, Can they be the cover up brides maids for Mia And Madison? I kinda don't want any drama going down at the wedding.

Vena: sure, I'll asked them. So are you not letting Mia and Madison come to the wedding?

Leah: I don't know, I'll have to think about it. I'll talk to you later.

Vena: k, bye Chica .

( call ended)

Nathan came over and sat next to me." Hey, do you want me to still take you to that place downtown ?" Nathan questioned" yeah, I'm about to get dressed."

" okay."

********

I sat by the window of the cafe. I looked down at my phone and began rereading Adam's text messages.

Then he walked in. He scanned the cafe when his eyes landed on me, he smiled. I smiled back, standing up and giving him a friendly hug.

" hey Leah, you look beautiful." He complimented.

" uh, thanks." I smiled. We sat down and began talking.

" woah, what happened to your leg?" He questions, looking down at my leg.

"You didn't hear? I got into a car wreck like... Five days ago. It was all over the news."

" I heard about a car wreck on the news but I didn't know you were in it. Damn, sorry about your leg." He apologized.

" it's okay, it's not your fault." I smiled. I felt his eyes glanced down at my hand.

" so, your engaged ?" He asked, I could see his eyebrow shoot up. I looked down at my ring.

" oh, yeah. I've been engaged for like two months now." I thought over.

" oh, he's a lucky guy. I'm happy for you. Does that mean I'm not invited to the wedding ?" He questioned.

" sure your invited Adam, your my friend." I smiled." And I don't have a lot of guy friends. And you can even bring a date."

" I haven't really been talking to anyone." He says, scratching his neck.

" then talk to someone. There is a girl out there who is lucky to have you, okay ?"