Chapter 9 Secrets

Leah's Pov : I wake up hearing whispers coming from the kitchen.

I looked over to find everyone in the kitchen talking. I got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"morning, Leah., says Val. I wave my hand at her.

There was so many of us in the kitchen, I looked are around searching for Nathan but my eyes seemed not to find him.

"um, where's Nathan?" I ask in curiosity.

"He went to buy some donuts. " West tells me eyeballing his screen.

"yeah, he said he didn't want you going into the trouble to make food for all of us." Val explains.

I nod and walked over to sit at the kitchen table. "so, im going to just ask, are you and Nathan dating?" Mia ask me.

"what? No! Why would you think that?" I question.

"Because, when we woke up he was cuddling with you!" Taylor slightly yells.

'Is she getting mad? Did Taylor and Nathan have a thing? ' I thought.

"hello?" Taylor waves her hand in front of my face.

"no, Nathan and I do not have a 'thing' and if you don't believe me, you can ask him when he comes back." I finish, crossing my arms.

"okay, I will! " she says in conference, turning around to flip her dark brown locks in my face.

Brunette's! They think they're so cute and we think we blondes are dumb. I pretty sure I have an higher gpa than she does.

I walk over to my phone and text Nathan.

To: Nathan.
Hurry up and get here! Your friends are killing me, literally! Okay not literally.

From: Leah.

I knew from the way Taylor was acting yesterday that she was going to be the problem, you know, not talking to me because she probably think she's better than everyone else.

I walk into my room getting on my computer to read again.

Why? Why isn't he here? Does he really like that girl over me? Does he?

Wait a second.. He giving her a hug, she's mad! She's yelling! Yelling at him! He's yelling back! He stomping off towards me! Is it me this time, is it? I look back to make sure. No one! No one is behind me! He's coming towards me!

I get interrupted by a whole bunch of yelling going on in the living room. Groaning loudly, I get up to see what is happening.

My favorite person is here, Vena.

"woah! woah! what's happening?" I yell.

"this girl just walked in to you house, That's what to is happening!" Taylor yells holding a hand out to Vena.

"These guest are rude!" Vena yells at me. Everyone starts yelling again.

"be quiet!" I yell at the top of my lungs that I'm pretty sure the whole apartment heard me.

Everyone goes complete silent. "Now I don't know who you guys think you are, but this is my house and your not gonna treat me like trash in my house!" I rant, walking around the room to make sure that everyone is clear of that.

"and this is my friend " I spat, pointing to vena. " and she walks in all the time but that doesn't mean start arguing with her." I slightly yell.

Nathan walks in the door and everyone makes eye contact with him, nothing but silence goes around the room.