Chapter 19 TattleTale Taylor !

Leah's Pov : Nathan and I kiss so roughly . My fingers ran through his dark brown hair . I detached my lips from his interrupting again . He stare at each other for a good minute .

" I'm sorry , I can't do this right now .. I just ..." . I stop .

" you just what ? Keep thinking about the Taylor thing ... I understand ." He gets up from on top off me and sits on the edge of the bed .

" Ima just go take a shower ." I say standing up and walking towards the bathroom .

" okay , Ima go buy some donuts for breakfast ." He says grabbing his wallet off the dresser and placing it in his pocket .

" okay ." I say turning on the shower .

***********

I began taking my clothes off . I hopped in the shower and began washing up . I began to hear banging on the front door . I hopped out the shower . I placed a robe and walked to the door .

I opened the door... and guess who was there ? Yep you was correct , Taylor .

" yes Taylor ?" I start off trying to be nice .

" I was just looking for Nathan , you don't have to catch an attitude". She says rolling her eyes.

" he's busy right now ." I tell her .

All of a sudden we hear someone walking towards the door .

" oh .. Hey Taylor ." Nathan says as she moves so he can walk into the door .

Nathan hands me the donuts and I throw them across on the counter .

' it's time to show Taylor who's boss ' it thought .

Taylor still stands in the door way .

" dude , you didn't have to throw them !" Nathan tells me .

I grab Nathan's collar and pulled him close making his lips crash into mine . Nathan pulls a hand up to my waist .

I hear Taylor's footsteps as run away . I depart our lips . Nathan looks at me and let's go of my waist I also do the same to his collar .

" really leah ? You had to do that in front of Taylor ." He says .

' yeah that was kind of the plan ... Wait is he mad at me ?' I thought .

Nathan jogs out the door . Great he's running after her .

Nathan runs outside in the rain to find Taylor walking to her car . " Taylor wait !" Nathan yells .

She looks back and notices its Nathan . She quickly gets in her car and speeds off , leaving Nathan drenched in the rain .

*********

I walk in the kitchen picking up the donuts I threw. Nathan walks in the door slamming it behind him .

I began eating a bowl of grapes .
" are you fucking kidding me !" He yells looking over to me .

I think for a second . " yeah." I reply chewing on the grapes .

" why are you so jealous ?!" He yells at me .

I slam the bowl of grapes ." I am not jealous ! " I yell at him back .

" stop fucking yelling !" He yells back to Leah .

They stare at each other , then Leah walks up to Nathan and grabs his collar  again which pulls his face closer to her .

" you think I'm about to kiss you right now don't you ?" Leah whispers to him .

Nathan licks his lips and Leah lets go of his collar ." Well I don't kiss jerks ". She says walking into the bedroom .