WD!

Leah's Pov:
Wedding day!

" Leah."

"Leah!"

" Mr. Bradley!"

" Nathan!"

" Mrs. Bradley!"

"Stop!" Nathan and I yelled in unison. We looked at each other smiling wildly as the whole room went quiet.

Nathan looked back at the group yelling at us."stop yelling at us. if something's wrong, get in a line right here." He pointed in from of me.

"If your confused on what your suppose to be doing, get right here!" He pointed in front of himself.

Everyone began forming a line between Nathan and I. Vena, Valerie, Alejandra and Francisca began screaming at me." Woah, one at a time."

" we can't find our bridesmaids dresses." Vena shouted.

" this is a disaster." Francisca frowned. I glanced behind me where a couple of unlabeled boxes sat on the floor. I began going through and finally, I fought Francisca, Alejandra, Vivian and Linda dresses ripped up.

" oh no." I pouted, pulling them out the box. Everyone in the room gasped. " who washed them?" I spat. They were soaked. I looked at the tag, squinting my eyes tightly.

Hand wash only! Someone had put them in the washer. West began whistling and walking away." It's okay, I have four extra dresses that match." Every one in the room took the deep breaths they were holding in and let them out.

I handed the four lace dresses to the girls and they ran off to get dressed. Pulling out Valerie and Vena's dresses, I handed it to them and they ran off to get dresses." Hey Leah," Someone called behind me." How do I look?" I turned to see Landon in a tux.

" like a best man, Landon." I smiled. Landon chuckled." Not trying to be rude but, can you please sit down, it'll really help." He nodded and began walking away.

After everyone finally got settled in, I began getting into my dress with the brides maids help. I admired my self in the mirror."Are you scared?" Vena came up behind me. I shook my head." Your not, why?"

I turned to her." Because, I know he's the one." I smiled. Vena hugged me tightly before send me off. All of us got in a line in front the big closed double doors. I jumped when someone grabbed ahold of my arm, looking over to me dad... I smiled.

" sure he's the one?" He questioned.

I nodded." One hundred percent positive."

" okay, just remember your always invited back into the house and if he hurts you... you come get me. Promise?"

" I promise, dad." He kissed my temple. The music began as Vena and Valerie, made their way out the double doors, holding white flowers in their hands. Francisca and Alejandra coming a few feet behind them.

Vivian and Linda came a few feet after them, tossing red and white flower petals on the ground and making their way to the stand.

" ready?" My dad questioned me. I would be be surprised if he was more nervous then I was.. And I wasn't nervous.

" ready." I breathed. We began walking through the double doors. Everyone stood up from their seats, gasping as my dad and I made our way down idle.

Nathan's eyes stared me down, his mouth slightly open. He looked so handsome. Once at the set up, we stood in front of each other, smiling wildly.

Nathan grabbed both of my hands, I looked up at his face. He stared me down, licking his lips which made me laugh really loud.

I covered my face in stupidity as our friends and family in the audience reacted to my action by laughing and giggling themselves.

After everyone got their giggles out and got their selves together, we finally started.

" dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." The pastor motioned to each of us before turning to Nathan. " Nathan Alexander Bradley, Do you take this woman to be your lovely wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live ?"

" I do." He grinned.

" And A'Leah Jewels Baker, do you take this man to be your lovely wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live ?"

" I do." I commit, not leaving Nathan's eyes.

Grants little brother, Grayson walked up to the stand with a red pillow with my ring placed on it. Nathan bend down, taking the ring off the pillow." Thanks little guy," he ruffled Grayson's hair.

Nathan glanced down at my finger, sliding the ring on my left hand. The pastor closed his bible." By the power invested in me, I know announce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Nathan brung his hands up to my sides and I cupped his cheeks. Our lips made contact with each other and before we knew it, they connected.

Yelling and cheering spread throughout the room. Vena handed me her flowers as Nathan and I walked down the idle, hand in hand.

We walked out the church, people cheering behind as we approached the limo. Nathan picked up the end of my dress as I slid in the back of the limo, him coming in after me.

A man in a black suit slammed the door shut."were married." I squealed.

" that was amazing." He cooed, " now, we're on our way to the city of love." He smiled.

" Paris!" I squealed. Nathan stared at me with in awe." I love you." I smiled.

Nathan wrapped an arm around my shoulder, kissing me." I love you to."

:/// this is horrible! I deserve zero stars:(! Anyway! Omg their married! IM ABOUT THE PUBLISH THE SECOND BOOK IN A FEW DAYS Here comes the series! I'm also gonna published their honeymoon ;) and another little bonus chapter that your gonna FREAK OUT ABOUT! Please vote and comment -jadabada01 :)