"Elena," Draco says hugging me.  "Are you okay?" He asks letting me go and looking at my head.

I can tell that he's genuinely worried and I love it. He was always so nice to me and he made me feel so safe. He was pure perfection. I know I can't just attack him with kisses, but I really want too.

"Yes, I'm okay," I say smiling

I can see the relief come to his eyes and he smiles back at me.

"Good," he says

"Yeah it is good," Ben says angrily putting his arm around me.

I look at him and give him a look of confusion.

"Yea.," I say sliding his arm off me.

If it weren't for Draco, he would be trying to kiss me right now. This was extremely awkward and we both knew it.

"I'm okay you guys, can I have some time to myself for a little while," I ask

"For sure," Draco says

"Of course," Ben says giving me a crushing hug.

I force myself to hug him back, but my arms are being squished by him.
He lets go after a few seconds and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"You know where I am if you need me," he says

I give him an awkward slow nod and he turns and pushes passed Draco and out the door. Draco stands in the doorway gives me a small smile almost waiting for me to ask him to stay.

"Is he gone?" I whisper

Draco chuckles and nods at me.

I wave him over to me and he walks into my room and closes the door behind him.

I put a quick sound charm on the room and I sit on my bed. I exhale deeply and put my head into my hands. Draco sits down beside me and lays down on my bed. I look over at him and he puts his hands behind his head.

"He really likes you," he says with a smirk.

"I know," I say laying down beside him.

I look over at him hoping for him to give me some advice. He just looks at me and smiles.

"What should I do? He's getting really weird"  I ask

"You shouldn't ask me to start," he says sitting up on his elbows.

"Why not," I ask confused.

"He hates me, I can't give you advice on him," he says looking at me.

"He hates you?" I say sitting up.

How could he hate Draco? Draco's so nice to him. He's never been disrespectful to Ben or rude.

"Because I get to live right there," he says pointing in the direction of his room.  "He wishes he could be that close to you"

"Do you like being that close to me?" I ask.

I don't know why I asked him that. My feeling took over. I did like Draco, more than a friend. I needed to know if he liked me too.

"I like being this close to you," he said playfully nudging my arm.

He sounded like he was joking but he also sounded serious and sweet.

"Do you like being this close to me?" He asks

What do I say? Do I? I mean yes I do, but do I tell him that? What happens if I say yes?

I can see Draco leaning towards me and I realize what's happening. He's going to kiss me.

"I do" I whispered leaning towards him.

We're centimeters away from each other and I feel the butterflies attack my stomach. I close my eyes and wait for the feeling of his lips.

Then it happens. Our lips meet and I feel fireworks go off in my head. His lips are soft and gentle almost like I'm a feather and he's trying not to break me.

He grabs my hand and we lock fingers as he moves himself on to me. We lie together and kiss in sync perfectly.

Kissing Draco is like walking on air. I feel so safe and in love. I feel like nothing could ruin this moment.  We kiss without any hesitation for five minutes and he pulls away from me and I open my eyes to see him smiling at me.

He brushes a piece of hair away from my face and looks at me. His eyes are the most beautiful blue I've ever seen and I find myself lost in them.

"Elena...I" Draco says before getting interrupted by the door. 

Draco whips his head towards the door to see Ben standing in the doorway. Draco gets off of me and I get up to see Ben looking like a deer in headlights.  I stand up and take a few steps towards him.

Ben shakes his head and takes a few steps back.

"Ben, I.."

Before I can say anymore he rushes down the hall and is gone.

I run my fingers through my hair and I hear Draco stand up behind me. Without thinking I spin around and throw myself at Draco and hug him. He squeezes me tightly and I face the reality that I will never be able to have Ben and Draco. I have to choose.