Beach

@kingsman_agent sorry it took me so long, but here's your beach imagine. Hope you enjoy it :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt stands at the airport listening to various noises in the crowd, feeling the space between him and the escalator. No one would know of course. To everyone else he just looks like a regular blind guy gripping his cane, waiting for someone to bring him his dog. But he's not. He's standing there waiting for you and calculating exactly how soon he can have you in his arms once he finds you. He's memorized your heartbeat, laying on your chest every night, letting it lull him to sleep. Now he listens for that rhythm that's uniquely you.

Then he hears it. In a sea of excited heartbeats, yours floods his senses. He hears it upstairs, nearing the escalator and beating faster in anticipation, knowing he's there waiting for you. He hears you sling your backpack over your shoulder and run down the steps, excusing yourself as you shove past people. He laughs listening to you abandon any social courtesy about waiting your turn, all for him. He opens his arms as you draw nearer and crash into him. He grunts when you collide with his chest but smiles and gives you a bear hug.

"I missed you so much." He kisses the side of your head before he takes your hand and walks toward the baggage claim.

"I missed you too. You need to come with me next time." You lead him out the door.

"I think I agree. I don't want to be away from your for that long ever again." He pauses. "Why are we going outside?"

"I don't have any checked luggage, I just brought my carry on and a backpack."

"Oh, okay."

-3 months later-

"Hey Matt." You pause at the sofa to hug Matt before you continue on to the bedroom.

"Hey." He follows you, listening to you put your things away. "How was work?"

"It was fine but I got some news."

"Good or bad?"

"It's not terrible, but I'm not excited either. They want me to take another trip to their Miami branch."

"Oh. For how long?"

"They don't know yet, but it'll be at least two weeks."

He raises his eyebrows. "At least? And I thought a week was bad when you left last time."

"I'm sorry babe. I don't want to go, but I have to."

He comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on your shoulder as you take off your jewelry. "What if I came with you?"

"You think you could?"

"Well I'm kind of my own boss, so yeah."

"What about finances though? And would Foggy have a problem? You wouldn't be leaving him alone for any big cases?"

He stands up straight. "I don't have to if you don't want me to."

"No, I just wanted to make sure. Of course I want you there. I meant it when I said you should come with me next time."

"Alright. I'll double check with Foggy, but I don't see why I couldn't."

You smile. "That's great. This'll be our first trip together." You run your hands up his arms.

He returns your smile. "I guess it will be."

-0-

You and Matt find seats next to each other once you're on the plane, Matt taking your hand and eventually falling asleep on your shoulder. You look over at the serene expression on his face and forget that you're on a business trip for a moment. A lock of hair falls in his face and you brush it away before you fall asleep next to him. Matt wakes you as the captain announces that you'll be making the descent to the Miami airport.