Chapter 51

Uhhh yeah. Chapter I guess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV.

      I woke up, unfamiliar with my surroundings. Trying to rub the sleepiness out of my eyes, I realized my wrists were bound together. My eyes widened in shock, and I looked around, taking in the details of where I was. I was definitely inside a building, but I couldn't see. I believe it's a closet, because it's very stuffy and cramped. There wasn't any light, so there wasn't a way of knowing for sure. It smelled musty, with a tint of a metallic smell. I went white, hoping that it wasn't blood. I was on a cold floor, with some rope holding my ankles together. "H-HELLO!? WHERE AM I?!" I screeched, starting to panic. Tears started to form in my eyes, as I immediately assumed the worst. What if I never saw Jerome again? Or Seto, or Brice? I struggled against the bonds, twisting my wrists in an attempt to loosen the rope. All I succeeded in doing was giving myself rope burns. My heart skipped a beat as I understood how serious and real the situation was I was in. Breathing became hard, and I felt everything below my neck go numb, along with my vision starting to get spotted. I let out an odd choking type sound as I felt the tears finally fall from my eyes. No way am I getting out of this one. But, how did I get here? Who did this to me? I-I just....  I'm scared....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna finish and make it longer but I started crying sorry.