Chapter 40

I'm going to rant here. —————> Oh my fudging gosh people are so stupid! Apparently I'm known as the goth anorexic freak who plays minecraft and thinks she is perfect. Excuse my language here, but what the actual fuck. And WANNA hear their logic? Im goth because I have really dark brown hair and pale skin. Like i freaking choose what I look like. And people are calling me anorexic because I was drinking fat free milk. People, I have 3 meals a day plus a snack. F off. Yeah I play minecraft, got a problem with it? I will shove that problem up your ass. Plus, I know I'm not perfect. I'm far from it. Im crazy and different, but that is what makes me me. So if any of you guys wake up and the whole world is destroyed, Don't arrest me. I will get my lawyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV. (Because I was tired of jeromes pov.)

I was talking with Brice when the strong scent of people hit me. (IN THE FACE) I expected Mitch and Jerome to walk in, but instead I saw Jerome carrying a crying Mitch, followed by... Adam and Ty. A wave of fear coursed through my veins, and I bolted behind Brice, changing into a kitten incase I needed to make a run for it. "What the hell is going on?" Brice questioned with an angry tone. "Please Brice, listen to what we have to say!" Ty begged. Brice took a few steps away from me, and set a force field around me with his powers. The force field, along with Brice's magic, had a faint golden glow. Now with it around me, I felt safer. Ty and Adam were astonished. Both of their mouths were hanging open. "Y-you how m-magic, wha?" They stuttered out. "Just tell me what your doing here my gosh is that so hard." Brice said, rolling his eyes. He looks cute when he rolls his eyes like that. "We want you home. We really miss you. I promise, if you come back, Seto can come too. You guys can live peacefull. We won't bother you guys." Ty said. "Right Adam?" He finished, nudging Adam. Adam snapped out of his state of shock and nodded his head. I formed back into myself, and Brice let down the shield around me. He spoke again, "One more question, what happened to Mitch?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter like always because I'm tired like always. I'm going to try to update my MEROME story tomorrow. Night night. ~Spark