Chapter 44

Omg has it really been 5 days?! God I suck. Anyway, here is a chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV.

I feel like my heart has been snapped in two. I didn't think this would physically hurt me, but I feel completely dead inside. It's like I can't breathe, or a part of my shattered heart will stab me and... I just can't believe this. I just found out that he likes me back, and now I'm... I'm never going to see him again. I sat on the cold, hard ground, and refused to look up. Brice came over and gave me a sad smile. "Please look at me." He said. Tears started pricking at my eyes. "I-it hurts." Was all I could say. "What hurts?" He asked softly. I could feel the tears now streaming down my face. "It hurts... to look, at you... I don't want you to l-leave and..." I looked up at him. He had tears in his eyes as well. "And it hurts knowing I made you sad." He wiped the tears from my eyes, and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. "You know I love you, right?" He said. I pulled him down for a hug. "You're not making this easy." I gave a slight chuckle as I told him that. He pulled back from our hug and looked me in the eyes. "I'm not here to make it easy, I'm here to make you happy before I leave. You mean the world to me, and I can't stand to see a frown on your face." He replied. The tears kept falling in a silent waterfall, and I wiped them off with my sleeve. Brice put his hand under my chin, and brought me into a deep kiss. I slowly kissed him back, forgetting about the circumstances. Brice is here now, so I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts. I felt his tongue slide past my lips, and let out a small squeak. He smiled a bit through the kiss, but turned his attention back to me. His tongue found mine, and I flinched a bit. I'm still new to this whole kissing thing. He pulled back, and I was breathing heavily. My face is probably rose red. Brice gave me a sincere smile, and the heart I thought was broken still managed to flutter. Remembering what he said earlier, I said, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that okay? Idk anyway, what do you like to do in your free time? I like listening to music, obviously coming on here, minecraft, but my favorite thing is to make MMD's. I mostly make FNAF ones because meh. Lol. I have a dA, it's filled with MMD pics I made. Just search SilverFlameMMD. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! <3 ~Spark