Chapter 3

Hey Ash Army! I have nothing to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dartron's POV. (WHAAAA??Didn't expect that did you?)

I felt myself drifting away, and walked toward the light. I was met by the legendary Notch. "I am so sorry that Herobrine made you hurt the one you love." He said. I just nodded sadly. I truly loved Kyle. "If it makes you feel better, I have someone who you may want to see." He told me. I looked up at him, a single tear falling down my cheek. Then Kyle appeared next to me. I gasped. I hurt him, even if it was Herobrine's fault, I still feel bad. I took one step away from him, and he cowered back. "Tell him." Notch instructed me. Now Kyle looked confused and scared. "T-tell me what?" He asked. I was full on sobbing now. "I-I'm so so sorry I hurt you!! I-It wasn't m-me. My f-father is Herobrine, a-and he s-said he would k-kill anyone I f-fell in love with. H-he hurt you, but I t-took back enough control to t-teleport away so he couldn't hurt you a-anymore." Kyle started to cry too. Then he ran towards me, engulfing me in a hug. I haven't felt his arms around me in forever. "I never loved that girl I had Seto with. Herobrine made me." I sobbed. "I-its okay. I never loved the girl I had Adam w-with." He admitted. Then he did something that I missed more than anything. He connected our lips, and I kissed back with happiness. He forgives me. He loves me. And I love him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! I made it happy again! :D ~Spark