Chapter 30

Hey Ash Army! So sorry for the lack of updates. My school gives out a crazy amount of homework. I'm so done with this shit. I stopped caring about school a few weeks ago. It's just not what my heart is into. I want to be a gamer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerome's POV.

Mitch wasn't telling me the 'plan' that Seto and Brice had, and he had started to avoid me a bit. Did he find out that I have a small crush on him? Oh god, if he did then I'm going to kill myself. But how would he find out? Nobody knew I had a crush on him.

~Motha Fudgin Time Skip of Turtles (insert sponge bob narrator voice) 1 Week Later~

Still Jay-Rome's POV.

Mitch stopped avoiding me, which is great. I was worried he hated me. "Jerome, let's go get food, we are almost out." Mitch says, interrupting my thoughts. "Okay. Let me go get Betty." I answered. He smiled. "You know it! And imma get my diamond sword." He ran off to find his sword and I went to get Betty out of her secret hiding spot. I grabbed Betty and walked back over to where Mitch was standing. "Well Lezzgo!" He yelled, sprinting ahead of me. I easily caught up, and pounced on his back. We tumbled and something caught my eye followed by a noise. I put my hand over Mitch's mouth and flickered my ear in the direction of the sound. Someone's out here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I freaking suck OMGG im sorry. Also I played SWAT on Benja's server for 30 mins. SWAT IS LOVE, SWAT IS LIFE. Like srsly I'm addicted to that game. ~Spark