Chapter 22

Hey Ash Army!! God I have no ideas for this chapter. YOLO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV.

I played with Brice for a while, (I know what you guys are thinking .-.) until I heard footsteps on the stairs, I didn't think anything of it, because I wasn't in my hybrid form, I was a kitten. Ty and Adam burst through the door. "What the fuck Brice!" Adam yelled. "What?" Brice asked, confused. "You're going to get hurt, your boyfriend is a sorcerer! The last one!" Ty said, sounding worried. Brice glared at them. "If you got a problem with him you have a problem with me. Get the fuck out of my room." He growled. Ty and Adam looked surprised. "Brice! Sorcerers are evil!" They exclaimed. "No, they are misunderstood." Brice said, still glaring daggers at them. "Brice, please-" Ty started, but got cut off. "No. I know what I'm doing. He isn't dangerous." Brice snarled. "I didn't want to do this, but you're not leaving this room until I see that Sorcerer dead." Adam growled, equally mad. Without one thought, I turned into myself. "NO, SETO!!" Brice yelled. I walked over to him, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I love you, and I want you safe. Let them take me." I said sadly. "No, I need you." He argued, tears in his eyes. I smiled sadly and walked over to Adam and Ty. "Go ahead, kill me." I told them. Adam roughly grabbed my wrists and started to drag me away. "NO DON'T PLEASE I LOVE HIM!!!" I heard Brice scream. I smiled. At least I will die knowing he loves me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, me and my cliffhangers. ~Spark