Chapter 36

Hey Ash Army!! This is the first time I have ever written a chapter on my phone. On the bright side, I can do this now! ~♥~ ^ω^ we ended up being in the car for twelve hours BTW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor's POV.

I smiled. I heard that Adam and Ty went to go find the run aways. When they do they are going to kill Jerome and Mitch will be more of a brother to me. That stinking bacca won't be in the way anymore. He shouldn't have gotten so close to Mitch. It's not fair!!

Jerome's POV.

I slipped out of the cave early in the morning. Something about today didn't feel right. The birds chirping loudly and the crisp air of the forest calmed me down a bit. A fox scurried across my path. "Hey there little guy." I said, sitting on my knees to pet it. Since foxes are part of the dog family, they like Baccas. We are similar in a way. It slowly approached me, and let me pet it. Suddenly, I caught a really strong scent coming from behind me. It smelled like a person. Not any person, it smelled like Mitch. Without turning around, I said, "Mitch, why are you following me?" I heard him sigh and then he sat down next to me. "I was worried about you. You've been acting very on edge lately. " He explained. I flashed him a smile. "It's nothing big. I just want you guys safe, and I just have a bad feeling." I said. He gave me a smile back. "We will be fine. I promise." He replied. He stuck out his hand palm up towards the fox, which cautiously sniffed it. It then warily looked at me. I put an arm around Mitch and the fox trusted him, climbing into his lap. "Woah, how did you do that?" Mitch asked. I chuckled at his curiosity. "Foxes trust Baccas and anyone associated with them. I don't really know why though." I answered. He looked in awe at me, then the fox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got hecka tired so thats why there isn't a Seto's POV. Sorry. (。ŏ_ŏ) ♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡ ~♥~

~Spark