Chapter 45

Heyo. It's 5 A.M. And I'm still up. I usually don't go to sleep until 7 A.M. DON'T JUDGE MEEEEE! Anyway, I thought I would update for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV.

"We should stay here with him."

"We can't."

"Why not?"

"Same reason Brice can't stay."

"Because it's not safe."

"Exactly."

"That's stupid."

"Mitch-"

"No. You can go but I'm staying. He is our friend."

"I'm not leaving you."

"So you can leave him but not me?"

"Yes because I lo- never mind."

"No Jerome, what were you going to say?!"

Jerome looked me in the eyes, his face suddenly serious, making me soften up a bit. 

"What were you going to say?"

I asked him softly.

He looked at the ground and then to the side, avoiding my gaze.

"Please tell me."

I whimpered. 

"I just- I really care about you and I don't want you to get hurt."

"That isn't what you were going to say."

He mumbles something that I can't hear, and looks really nervous. I tilted my head. 

"I didn't hear you."

"I.. I kinda l-love y-you..."

He said softly. Attempting to not smile like a maniac, I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. Then I did something I have wanted to do forever. I kissed him.

Jerome's POV. (Get ready for hopes and dreams to be crushed.)

After Mitch and I left for a bit to give Brice and Seto some privacy, we saw a lake, and Mitch wanted to go sit under a nearby tree he spotted. When we did, he drifted off to sleep, slumping onto my shoulder. Then he kept mumbling things in his sleep, almost sound like he was arguing with someone. I ruffled his hair and watched the calm lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol the whole thing was in Mitch's dream. ~Spark P.S. Now it's 5:40 and I'm starting to get tired. Bye bye.