Chapter 21

Hey Ash Army!! I'm so freakin lucky that you guys are so understanding. Literally,at school and home, all I think about is writing this stuff for you guys. My teachers always yell at me for not paying attention, and I'm just thinking, 'well maybe if you weren't so fucking rude and annoying and actually taught me shit, I would listen!' Seriously, my teachers teach crap I already know. God. Enough of my annoying life, here is a chapter! #FridayHype

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV.

 Jerome held out his hand to help me off of the ground, and I let him help me, but after he did, he held a tight grip on my hand, not letting go. I didn't say anything about it, because honestly, I didn't mind it. "Lets go back to check on Seto and Brice." I suggest. He nods. We start to walk, and he interlocks our fingers. My heart skips a beat, and I can feel myself smiling. 

~Time Skip To The Castle Bruh!!~

( AND IT FEELS LIKE I AM JUST TOO CLOSE TO LOVE YOU!! I'm sorry for being random) Jerome and I walked in and up the stairs to Brice's room, not bothering to knock. As we go in, I see Seto laying as a kitten, curled up into Brice's arms. You could see a light purple bruise starting to form on his stomach. I looked over at Jerome, and saw him with a guilty look on his face. Brice looks up. "Oh, hey you guys." He says. "D-did I do that?" Jerome asks, pointing to the forming bruise on Seto. Brice just said, "Yeah..." To my surprise, Jerome apologizes. "I'm really sorry. I just was worried about Mitch and lost my temper I'm so so sorry." I give him a smile. Brice's gaze shifts, and I follow his eyes to our hands. I completely forgot that we were holding hands, with our fingers locked together. I shift closer to Jerome and nudge him with my arm. He lets go and looks embarassed. Brice once again looks at the tiny kitten in his arms and mumbles something that I couldn't hear.

Seto's POV. 

~Dreamworld Of SetoSolace! :D~

I heard different voices talking, and ignored them. Until one stood out from the others. It was Brice. He said, "I love you." I sighed, if only this was my life. 

~End Of Dream~

Still tired, I opened my eyes. The air smelled like dog, so Jerome must have been here. Brice was asleep next to me. I pounced on him, and swatted his face gently with my paw, trying to wake him up. He rubbed his eyes, sat up, and scooped me up into his arms. Some dust tickled my nose, and I sneezed, which earned me some pets. "You are just so adorable!" Brice said, chuckling. I curled up in his lap, enjoying the feel of his hand running down my spine. 

Ty's POV. 

"ADAM!! I KNOW WHERE I'VE SEEN BRICE'S BOYFRIEND BEFORE!!" I yelled to Adam. He came stumbling out of the bathroom, obviously tired. "Can you tell me in the morning? I'm so tired." He said, flopping on the bed. I lightly kissed him. "Of course." I responded. He put his arm around me and pulled me on top of him. I yawned, and fell asleep as he did. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you ppl go! I fell asleep while writing this, its 12:31 A.M. So today I got called a whore. I wear pants and long sleeves, not shorts and tank tops. I'M NOT A FUDGING WHORE!! My god I'm so done with this shit called society. You guys understand, right? ~Spark