Chapter 20

Hey Ash Army! I'm sorry, but I dont know if I can do another chapter after this. I have a lot of work to do.

:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brice's POV.

I lay Seto down on my lap and he fell asleep. I smiled at him. Even though Seto was being kind of rude, Jerome went way to far.

~TIME SKIP BECAUSE SLEEPING IS BORING~

Jerome's POV.

Maybe I was a bit harsh on Seto, but he hurt Mitch! Mitch and I are best friends, if he gets hurt, I defend him! "Jerome, I think you should apologize to him." Mitch says, interrupting my thoughts. I sigh. "I can't he hurt you." I tell him. "Brice could decapitate you!" Mitch yells. I give him a hug. "I will be fine, and besides, they know I was just trying to protect you." I replied. "I guess." He answered.

Brice's POV.

I read my book on the bed with Seto on my lap, sleeping as a kitten. Seto made a small noise and scrunched up his nose. I realized he had sneezed. Oh my gosh, that was the most adorable thing ever! I lightly kissed his ear, and his nose unscrunched, still asleep. Mitch suddenly walked through the door. "Prince, I am so so sorry about what Jerome did, and I understand if you no longer want us to work for you." Mitch said, his head down. "Mitch don't be silly, of course I want you guys to keep working for me. I will make you a deal, you keep Jerome under control and I will keep Seto under control." I replied. He nodded. "Awww. You and Seto would be cute together." Mitch said, looking at Seto on my lap. "Shut up he's sleeping." I answered. He laughed softly. "I better get back to Jay-Rome." He said, and I nodded, excusing him.

Mitch's POV.

As I walked back to Jerome's house, I saw a crowd of people. Curious, I walked over to see what was happening. I DID NOT expect to see some bitch hitting on Jerome hard core. She was literally all over him. I could tell he was trying to resist, but the girl wouldn't let him out of her grasp. (OMFG IT TRIED TO AUTOCORRECT TO GRANDMA XD) She must be pretty strong if a bacca can't get away from her. I could tell she was a total whore. She had on nothing more than a sports bra covering her torso, and shorty shorts that rode up her ass. She also had super long, dark brown, almost black hair. The mere sight of her made me want to hurl. For a split second, Jerome's eyes locked with mine. He gave me a pleading look. I walked over to the girl, and tried to pry her off Jerome. She turned and threw a punch at me, but then stopped. "Hey, your sexier then that guy." She said, pointing at Jerome. She cornered me, and I knew there was no way out. "SOMEONE HELP ME THE FUCK OUT!" I yell, at a last attempt to get someone's attention. The girl smiled a sickening smile at me, and the next thing I knew, she was on the ground, twitching. I looked up and saw Jerome standing there. "Pressure point." He said, smiling. I smiled back and gave him a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER, MY MOM WAS BEING SO MEAN TO ME AND I HAD A PROJECT AND I FEEL SO BAD OMG WHY DO I SUCK SO MUCH IM SORRY PLZ FORGIVE ME! ~Spark