Chapter 15

Hey Ash Army!!!!! I'm happy, for once. BTW I'm listening to me and my broken heart by Rixton. I also like Fall Out Boy, Maroon5, and Imagine Dragons. OMG THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR MAPS IS SO SAD!!! Who else hates AshleyMarieeGaming? Raise your hand if you do. Anyway, here is a chapteeeeeeeerrrrrrr!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brice's POV.

I went back to reading, acting like nothing ever happened. Mitch and Jerome walked back in. They glanced at me and focused their gazes on Seto. I looked at him as well, and smirked noticing he was blushing. I'm honestly falling for the guy. I mean, how can I not? Just look at him. Mitch and Jerome shifted their gazes back on me, and I gave them an innocent smile. "So," I said breaking the awkward silence. "What do you want to do?" To my surprise, Seto spoke up. "I-im kinda hungry." He said. "Then lets go get some food." I replied, motioning for everyone to follow. "Umm.." Seto stopped. "Should I be like this?" He asked. I looked at him, confused, until I realized what he meant. I thought about it. "I think you should be in kitten form just in case." I answered. Seto nodded and transformed. I smiled and picked him up, cradling him in my arms. "So Jerome, Mitch, how was your training?" I asked them. "It was so cool!!" Mitch yelled. He continued, "Jerome is fucking awesome!" Jerome laughed. "I know I'm awesome at fucking." Jerome said in a deep voice. Mitch laughed and smacked him in the back of the head. "No, but seriously, Jerome can run hella fast. Its like riding a rollercoaster." Mitch said. "You rode him?" I asked, trying not to laugh. "Yeah, he rode me real good." Jerome said, wiggling his eyebrows. We all burst out laughing.

Seto's POV.

I didn't like this. I felt left out. I mewed, and Brice turned his attention to me. "I'm here." He said, flipping me on my back, so I was curled up in his arms. (Look at the pic. Kind of like that, but up to Brice's chest.) He stroked my tiny kitten belly with his finger, making me stretch. (I'm imagining this and I'm about to explode from the cuteness.) He smiled at me, and my stomach had that weird feeling again. I put my paw on Brice's cheek, and he smiled at me again. He took my paw off of his face and held it. We were FINALLY at the kitchen, and he put me down in front of the fridge, opening it for me. I looked at what he had, and started pawing at a fish. Brice took it out for me and I took it from his hand and ate it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran out of ideas for this chapter XD  Dat Merome doh. ~Spark