Chapter 23

Hey Ash Army!! Okay, so you guys wanted another chapter, so here. BUT IT COMES AT A PRICE!! I WANT YOU GUYS TO WRITE MUNCHINGUNIVERSE 1 SHOTS AND I WILL PICK ONE TO BE THE WIENER!! Lol weiner. Dedicate it to me so that I can find it. I will pick one tomorrow. Or maybe in like 6 hours. Idk. Good Luck!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV.

They dragged me into the dungeon, which was pitch black. I was tossed roughly in my cell, giving me alone time to think about Brice.

Ty's POV.

"Adam, are you sure we should kill him?"

"I don't want to, but you know what happened last time someone fell in love with a sorcerer. I don't want Brice hurt."

"But he's already hurt. Emotionally."

"Its for his own safety."

"Is it really? If Brice truely loves and cares about him, he could kill himself."

"Brice wouldn't do that."

"If someone took you away to kill you I would kill myself." I said. I'm just saying the cold hard truth. Adam had a thoughtful look on his face. I heard a quiet thump from upstairs, but I ignored it. "You think about it." I said, sighing. I walked into mine and Adam's room, and layed on the bed. He came in after me. He layed against the headboard, and layed me on him. I enjoyed his presence, and fell asleep.

Brice's POV.

I rammed my shoulder against the door over and over, until it finally burst open, sending splinters into my shoulder, making me bleed. I didn't care. All I cared about right now was my Seto. I sprinted into the dungeon, and tripped in the dark. "Seto!" I whisper-yelled. I heard muffled crying, and ran as fast as I could towards it. As I drew closer, I saw a crying Seto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find out what happens next chapter!! ~Spark