Chapter 27

Hey Ash Army! I'm bored and lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV.

I woke up on a cold, hard surface. Then I remembered what happened. I looked over to see Brice's arm hugging me into his side, and smiled. That's the one good thing that came out of this situation, I found out that Brice likes me. I still think its my fault that this happened. If I hadn't been so stupid and talked to Brice that one day, he wouldn't have met me and he would still be with his family. His grip on me tightens a bit, and I smile. So protective. I almost laughed when I looked a Mitch and Jerome. Jerome was laying with his back against the floor, and Mitch was laying across Jerome with his back against Jerome's stomach in a t shape. Jerome sleepily opened his eyes and mumbled, "why is it so warm?" Then he saw Mitch, but he didn't notice I was awake. He smiled and closed his eyes again. This time Mitch woke up.

He just repositioned himself so he was fully on top of Jerome, yawned, then fell back asleep. I'm so gonna make fun of them tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter! Mom is yelling at me to do my homework. Lol seeya next chapter! Baiiiii! ~Spark