Chapter 29

Hey Ash Army!! Like I said before, I'm a total dick, therefore I'm skipping what their plan is. XD But I'm adding in that #MeromeHype because of the HG Merome marathon today, and the fact that I'm getting an autographed Merome T shirt and Poster. EEEEEEK!!!! SO HAPPY!!! Hellish week and I get something amazing at the end. :D Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV.

"So that's what we gotta do." I finished telling Brice the plan. He grinned. "Its perfect. But do you know how to flirt?" Brice asked. (Lol psych I basically just told you the plan.) I looked at him. "Maybe. I might fail, but it's worth a shot." I answered. "kay, but you might end up making me jealous." He replied, looking at me seriously. I crawled onto his lap, put my arms around his neck and said, "I wouldn't make Bricey jealous on purpose." Then I gave him a mix of a puppy dog face and an innocent one. "I was wrong, I think you will do just fine with the flirting." He chuckled, stealing a kiss. (Dat was perfect)

~Time Skip \(^-^)/~

I walked over to Mitch and 'tripped', falling into his arms. I gave Mitch a smile and said, "Thanks for catching me." Jerome gave me a glare that basically said 'Hey Seto, I'm gonna rip your eyeballs out and eat them!' Despite the fear growing in the pit of my stomach, I pretended like I didn't notice Jerome. Mitch kinda lightly pushed me off of him. Jerome started growling at me and Mitch said, "I know what your trying to do guys. Next time you plan something involving me, make sure I'm actually asleep." I groaned in frustration. Mitch rolled his eyes. Jerome looked at me, then Mitch, and then Brice. "What plan?" He asked. Mitch's face showed shock and a bit of nervousness. "Uhh nothing!" He answered quickly, his voice cracking. Jerome was obviously confused, but said nothing more. We are gonna need another plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to make it longer but I suck. Sorry. ~Spark