Chapter 26

Hey Ash Army!! I'm speechless. You guys are just wow. Have some chocolate. Right now. Eat it. *Gives you chocolate* And cookies. (::) Have all the cookies you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty's POV. (Next Day)

I woke up, yawning, and remembering the events from the previous day. Adam was still asleep. I shook him gently. "Adam, wake up." He didn't move. I sighed, and kissed him. He sat up and kissed back. I pulled away and he groaned. "Let's go check on Brice." I suggested. "Whatever." He answered, smiling at me. We up the stairs. "Oh no..." I mumbled. Brice's door was smashed open. And he wasn't in there. "How much you wanna bet that the sorcerer is gone too?" Adam sighed. I sprinted to the dungeon, knowing I shouldn't have let Adam do this. "Yep, he's gone too." I said, tears spilling from my eyes. "Ty, calm down we can find him." Adam answered, trying to calm me down. "No Adam, them. We are finding THEM. And we will give the Sorcerer a chance. We hurt them both. Adam what if we never see Brice again?" I cried. Adam hugged me. "We will. This is my fault. I should have listened to you. We will give the Sorcerer a chance and we will find them. I promise." He said. I sniffled, and calmed down. "I want to go find them now. I need them back." I whimpered. Adam rubbed circles into my back and shushed me. "Okay, lets go find them." He said. I will get my baby back, and I will accept the sorcerer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen? ~Spark