Chapter 31

Hey Ash Army!! So yesterday I couldn't update because my mom found out I was staying up late on my computer. (She didn't know that I was on here so its okay.) Anyway,she shut off the wifi. I'm all like YOU FORGOT I HAD A DATA PHONE BITCH!! But the keyboard was to small to type so I read other stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV.

Jerome suddenly covered my mouth and looked at something. I couldn't see what it was though. "Jerome." I tried to say, but it came out as. "Phrme." He ignored me. Slowly, he got up and crept toward some bushes. I sat where I was. Soething shot out of the bushes and tackled Jerome. I ran over to him. "Hey!" I yelled at the person who was on Jerome. My face went pale when I saw the person. I knew who it was. "C-connor?" I asked, my throat dry. He looked up at me obviously surprised. "Mitch?!" I rolled my eyes. "No, its not your brother Mitch, it's Herobrine." I said sarcastically. "What are you doing here? I have to capture the runaways." He replied. I looked at Jerome with a nervous face, and he returned a confused one. "Connor, come with us, I have something to tell you." I said, not taking my eyes off Jerome. He hesitantly got off Jerome and followed me. How am I going to tell the others?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get distracted so freaking easily. I worked on this for 3 hours. Lol, ~Spark