Chapter 32

Hey Ash Army! Guess what time it is..... SPRING BREAK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV.

As I walked in the cave with Jerome and Connor following, Seto gasped and hid behind Brice. Brice looked at me and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL DUDE WHY WOULD YOU BRING SOMEONE FROM THE CASTLE HERE?!" Connor said, "Mitch, why are you with the runaways?" I looked at him like he was a total idiot, which he really is since he hasn't caught on yet. "I AM one of the runaways." I replied. Connor was shocked. "But why? You had a good life and you do This! You just leave?!" He screamed. I gave him a hug. "Calm down. We had to leave." He lets a few tears slip from his eyes. "But why?" He asks. I tell him the whole story. Brice looks annoyed. "Okay now Mitch can you please tell us who the hell this guy is?!" He says. "My brother." I replied. "P-please don't make u-us go back!" Seto cried into Brice's shoulder.

Brice's POV.

"Don't worry, I wont make any of you guys go back." I said. I looked at Connor. "Did my parents say why they wanted to capture us?" I asked, curious. He shook his head. I sighed. Maybe I should go back........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruh. ~Spark