Chapter 48

Hey! Okay, so I just wanted to tell you really quick that you should take this retarded quiz I made. If you do tell me in the comments what color you got. http://www.quotev.com/quiz/6573222/What-Color-Unicorn-Would-You-Be/  THXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch'ssssss POV. BRUH (I'm calling the hideout cave thingy the base now)

"MITCH!!"

I heard Jerome call. His voice echoed throughout the forest, and I ran to where I thought it came from. I ran to the base but nobody was there. I started to worry about Jerome and the others. Were they okay?

"MITCHELL WAKE UP!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted awake as I heard Jerome yell at me. 

"You fell asleep as soon as we got inside the base biggums." 

(At this point I stopped and played Yandere Simulator for like an hour) 

I tiredly rubbed my eyes as I yawned, mumbling a little "oh". 

"Uh, there's also a bag someone left with a note for you attached."

I immediately stood up and walked over to him. He handed me the bag, which was fairly heavy, along with the note. It read,

Dear Mitchell,

                           I'm sure by now you have heard what I've done, and I'm truly sorry. I just didn't trust that bacca. I still don't. You shouldn't trust 'it' either, so I have a proposal. How about you come home and leave that 'thing' behind. Before you decide, please open my gift.

~Connor

As I finished reading the note, I looked at Jerome, who seemed quite uncomfortable. I bounced over to him and enveloped him into a hug.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't think about leaving you for a second."

I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

"Thanks Ba- biggums."

Jerome's POV.

Oh my God I can't believe I almost did that. I almost called him babe. 

I snapped back into reality when I head Mitch chuckle and wave his hand in front of my face. I awkwardly coughed and let go of him. He rolled his eyes still smiling and walked over to where he set the bag down, and picked it up. 

Mitch's POV. (YES AGAIN. Imagine the bag to be one with a drawstring btw)

I could see something poking out of the bag. It looked like.... hair? Curious, I pulled the drawstring on the bag. What I saw shocked me to the point of no return. I dropped the bag and backed into a corner, sitting down and hugging my legs to my chest. I feel like I'm going to throw up. 

"nononononononononono"

I mumbled quietly. Jerome saw the state I was in, and gave me a confused look. I couldn't respond or do anything, however. He went to pick up the bag and looked inside it, immediately dropping it and running outside. Even from in here, I could hear him throw up. Inside the bag was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!!! XD AAHHAHHAHAhAHHA! Anyway, shoutout to Foxears11 for already taking my quiz and telling me the results! Kay, until next time!

~Spark