Chapter 49

Aight, I'm here, chill. HEY, YOU!! PUT DOWN THAT KNIFE! And you, over there! Yeah, step away from the lighter! Geez, I'm here I'm here. If you wanna know why I wasn't updating, READ ON! If not, ;-; y u no luhv meh. Jk just read the chapter. Kay, so I haven't been feeling very good lately, I'm getting headaches very easily, and having creepy AF nightmares, when I eventually fall asleep around 7 A.M. Plus I have allergies. And like, when I wake up, I'm hungry but if I eat anything I almost throw up. SO yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerome's POV.

As I remained outside trembling from the pure shock of what I had just witnessed, when Seto and Brice came into view, hand in hand. If I wasn't freaked out, I probably would have teased them a bit. Brice spotted me and rushed over, dropping Seto's hand. 

"Jerome what happened? Are you alright?"

He asked frantically. I managed to calm down just enough to walk into the base, where Mitch was still huddled into the corner. I stumbled next to him and just sat down without saying a word. We simply watched as the couple made their way to the bag, and I slumped onto Mitch. He mumbled something along the lines of, "So much blood..." 

The sky outside was starting to darken, turning a reddish orange color, making me tightly shut my eyes. It reminded me of the contents in the bag. I could hear someone undo the drawstring on the bag, and reopened my eyes, focusing my gaze on Brice. He looked inside, and just stood there. Mitch was snapped out of his trance like state when Brice started chuckling. 

"This can't be real. No one is cold hearted enough to murder kids this brutally, just to scare someone. It's just some sick joke."

That's what made Mitch snap.

"IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE!! ARE THE DEAD CHILDREN NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOR YOU!?"

He screamed, then hugged me tightly, hiding his face. I know it hurts him to think that his own brother would viciously murder children and send them to him. Their expressions frozen on their little faces were enough to send anyone running. 

"Uh, th-there's a note."

Seto squeaked. Mitch remained silent.

"What does it say?" Brice questioned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suck I know blah blah blah. ~Spark