Chapter 50

Lmao I just watched an 86 year old lady do the whip. XD Anyway, incase you were wondering (Yeah I know you weren't .-.) Yes, I am still having stupid nightmares n shiz. I legit didn't go to sleep a few days ago. Like, I stayed up all night, and the next day. Ugh, anyway here you go pplz. (Very Short Chapter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV.

"It says...

Alright dear brother, here's the deal. You ditch that... animal, and join me, or you guys are going to be the next ones to end up like the kids... And don't believe for a second I will hesitate to kill either of you. I'm giving you until tomorrow. If you don't show up, well, I'm afraid there won't be a happy ending.

                                                                                                                                 ~Connor "

As much as the situation terrified me, a decision had to be made. I would have to go with my brother. I would rather never see Jerome again then have him killed because I didn't want to go.

"Jerome, I have to go with him."

I whispered, cuddling up to him. He gave me a wary look, then glanced at Seto and Brice. Jerome is so fluffy and warm... My eyes slowly shut as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk. ~Spark