Chapter 25

Hey Ash Army!! Thank you for so much support. <3 We have almost 200 votes!! Thats crazy awesome!! Thank you so so much. I wouldn't be here without you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brice's POV.

As quietly as possible, I crept up the dusty stairs to the main floor. I need a way to sneak past the guards at the front entrance, and then I'm home free. It's night time, so there aren't any guards roaming outside, everyone has to be in their houses by 9:00. Right now it's 10:30. I freeze when I hear footsteps, but realize its from the floor above. I'm gonna have to knock out the guards. (I bet you forgot that Brice had powers didn't you?) I felt my electic blue eyes light up, and form a glowing sword the same color as my eyes. Carefully, I set Seto down where he couldn't be seen, and walked quietly behind one of the guards. I was about to hit him, but I stopped. "Mitch?" I asked. Both of the guards turned around, and I saw that the other was Jerome. "Oh my god, guys! It's you!" I said. Mitch and Jerome gave me a hug. "Jerome, remember how you felt bad for hurting Seto?" I asked. he nodded sadly. "Well you can make it up to him now. You gotta come with us." I told them both. They look at me confused. "I will explain later." They shrug. I quickly get Seto out of his hiding spot, and he groans. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay." I whisper to him. I start to run through the darkness, following the moon. Mitch and Jerome sprint after me. 

~Time Skip Of 20 Minutes~

Tired, I stop running. Mitch and Jerome are out of breath as well. "Guys, t-there is a c-cave over t-there." I gasp out. We walk over to the cave, and sit down inside it. My breathing goes back to normal. "So, explain why we just left the castle, and when are we going back?" Mitch said. I sighed. "We aren't going back. We can't. My parents realized who Seto was. Seto and I were just hanging out in my room, he was in kitten form, and my parents came up. We got into a huge argument, and they said I wasn't allowed to leave my room until Seto was dead. Seto did the dumbest and bravest thing ever, he transformed into himself to save me. They took him and threw him in a cell in the dungeon. I busted out of my room and got him out." I explained, leaving out the part where we kissed. "Wow." Jerome said. "Wait, you busted out of your room? Are you bleeding?" Mitch asked. "I was, but I'm fine. I'm just glad Seto is okay." I answered. "Awww." They both said. Seto started whimpering in his sleep, and I pulled him onto my lap. I ran my fingers gently though his hair, and he relaxed a bit. Mitch and Jerome just sat there watching us and smiling like idiots. "Oh yeah, its no big deal but before he got dragged away he said he loved me and when I broke him out we kissed." I said. They both squeeled, waking up Seto. "Guys, you woke him up." I frowned. "Where are we?" Seto asked, still on my lap, half asleep. "Its okay, we are out and we aren't going back. Mitch and Jerome helped get you out." I informed him. His eyes flashed with fear at Jerome's name, and he moved closer to me. Jerome saw and sighed. "I'm sorry for hitting you, I'm just really overprotective of this guy." He said, nudging Mitch. Seto whispered in my ear, "Because he luuuuuuuuuvs him." I started laughing, and so did Seto. "Can we go to sleep now?" Seto asked, yawning. We all agreed. Iayed down, and put my arm around Seto, him snuggling into my side. He smiled. Mitch and Jerome were on the other side of us, and they slept close to each other, but not like Seto and I. I fell asleep, happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a longish chapter for you guys being so amazing. :) ~Spark