Chapter 4

Hey Ash Army! I have to do homework. My mom is yelling at me, but I'm ignoring her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brice's POV.

"ADAM!!!" I heard Ty yell. I rolled my eyes as Adam came down the stairs where me and Ty were. "What?" He asked. "Brice is leaving the castle again to explore. Give him his armor and weapons." I heard Ty command. "I don't need armor or any weapons." I argued. This time Ty rolled his eyes. Whatever, as soon as I leave the castle I will just throw my armor in a bush or something. I may as well keep the sword so I don't get attacked. Adam came back with a budder sword. "Dad, can I have a stone sword to look normal?" I pleaded to Adam. He looked at Ty to see if it was okay. Ty sighed and nodded. Adam left and came back again, this time with a stone sword. "Brice, why are you ashamed of being a prince?" Ty asked me with a hurt look in his eyes. I went over and hugged him. "I'm not ashamed of being a prince, I just don't like all of the attention." I explained. "Oh. I get not liking attention." Ty replied. It's true, Ty doesn't like attention either. He is known for being shy. The only people he isn't shy around is Adam and I. "Byę, I love you guys." I said. "Love you too. Be safe." They answered. I waved and walked outside of the castle. People smiled, and I smiled back. Just because I'm shy doesn't mean Im not polite. Then the annoying girls came. "Can we come with?" "Where are you going?" "Be careful, a hot guy like you might attract the mobs. You sure do attract us." They are literally the most annoying things in the world. "No, I'm going alone. Goodbye." I said, annoyed. "Oh he is so brave!" One girl cried out, then started to fake cry. Oh my god, I wish I could have them executed. Being annoying and brainless isn't a crime though, sadly. I left them behind and rushed off to the castle gates. I looked toward the watch tower and gave them the signal to open the gates. They saw me and opened them. The guy in the watchtower soluted me, and I did the same back. He was a polite soldier, sometimes I would visit his watchtower and talk to him. His name was Mitch. The other soldier I talked to was named Jerome. He doesn't know Mitch, but I think if they met they would be good friends. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I ran into a tree. "Ouch." I mumbled, rubbing my nose. "Are you Okay?" I heard a small voice ask. I turned around. There was a boy my age with an interesting choice of clothes. They did look good on him though. "Yea I'm fine. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Seto." He answered. "Brice." I told him. He looked shocked. "Brice of the Budder Kingdom?" He asked with a nervous look on his face. "Yea, why?" I wondered. He backed away a little bit, then hit the tree I ran into, and he started to have trouble standing up. He fell over, and I caught him. He had passed out. I looked at him. I don't remember ever seeing him in the castle before. I have to say, he is quite attractive. I don't think I'm going to bring him to the castle. He got nervous when I mentioned it. I looked around and saw a cave, so I walked into it. "Woah." I said to myself. It looks like a normal cave at first, but if you go deeper and hit a hidden button, it opens up to a massive library. There was a bed in there for some reason. Maybe this is where Seto lives. I walk over to his bed and set him on it carefully. Then I walked around, admiring the books. One book caught my eye. It was Romeo and Juliet. (Idk just go with it.) I picked it up and went to go sit on the edge of Seto's bed. I will just read this book until he wakes up.

~Time Skip Of One Magical Unicorn Hour~

I feel Seto start to move around, so I look up from where I am. Seto suddenly sits up looking terrified. "Please don't kill me!" He cries out. I looked at him confused. "Why would I kill you?" I ask. "Because I'm a sorcerer." He says, then starts sobbing. "A-and I'm the only one left." He stutters. I go over and hug him. "I know that the Kingdom thinks Sorcerers are bad, but I can't think that." I told him. He stopped crying and let out a sniffle. "W-why?" He asked. "Because my dad said a Sorcerer is a being with magical powers, and I have powers I can't control." I explained. He looked up at me. "But, how? We're you adopted by the kings?" He questioned. "No, Ty was turned into a girl. But my parents said that very rarely, someone who is not related to a Sorcerer can be born one." He looked at me dumbfounded. "Wow." Is all he said. "sorry for scaring you." I apologized. "It's fine." He replied. "why do you wear that cloak?" I asked, curious. "U-uhh I uhh" he stuttered trying to say the right thing. Then he sighed. "You know the story of Dartron?" I nodded. "He was my father. He truly did love Kyle, but he was possessed by his father, HEROBRINE. Herobrine didn't want his son to be happy, so he used Dar's body to hurt Kyle. Then Dar had me and blah blah blah. But anyway, Dar/HEROBRINE thought I was a tree and cast a spell on me. And now-" he stopped. Then he slowly took off the big cloak. He had kitten ears and a tail. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" I screeched, then hugged him. Then I got embarrassed and let go. "Uhh sorry." I awkwardly said. He started giggling. His giggle is so adorable, just like him with the ears and tail. "Anyway, do you know if you could show me your powers somehow?" He asked. "I can try." I responded. I thought of Seto being an adorable kitten person and I made a cat appear. Seto laughed. "Why did you make a cat appear?" He said, still laughing. "Well your part cat so I thought of a cat and now it's here." I explained. I coughed and started to feel dizzy. I wobbled around, trying to stay standing. Seto rushed to my side and helped me walk over to his bed. "I forgot to tell you, casting a spell makes you tired without practice." He said. I was laying on his bed, and it was so comfortable. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

Seto's POV.

The nice blonde prince, Brice, fell asleep on my bed. He must be very tired. I will go practice my sorcery while I wait for him to awake. 

Kyle's POV. (IKR)

Dar and I watched as our descendants met. Notch said that we could be guardian angels for each of them. I would be Brice's guardian, and Dar would be Seto's guardian. "Hey, at least now I don't feel bad for turning him part cat, Brice loves it!" He said, chuckling. It is true though. As soon as Brice learned that Seto was part kitten, he squeeled like a little girl. I smiled. It is pretty cool that Brice was born a Sorcerer, even though no one he is related to was a Sorcerer. I'm happy for them both. They are amazing people. I have a hunch that they will become more than friends, however...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE! CHAPTER! BOOM! Lol. Anyway, Brice and Seto met! YAY!!! *Throws confetti* 

Brice: Whaa?

Me: OH CRAP BRICE IS WAKING UP TIME TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!! BYE!! ~Spark