Chapter 34

Hey Ash Army!! OMG I'm so sorry. I say that every single chapter. *Sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Mitch's POV. Because I said so stop doubting me.

Thankfully, Connor went back to the Kingdom. Not that I don't like him, it's just that he doesn't like Jerome. "Hey Mitch, wanna take a walk?" Jerome whispered to me. "Sure." I whispered back. Seto and Brice were still asleep, it's really early. We got up and walked out of the cave, and into the peaceful forest. 

Seto's POV. (Dream. lol u wish this shiz was happening)

I sat up against the wall of the cave, when Brice came over to me. He looked into my eyes. Not breaking the gaze, he ran his fingers on the inside of my leg, making me shiver. My face heated up and I squirmed. Brice smiled. "You're so cute when you're flustered." He said. Then he put his hand on my crotch and leaned close. I could feel the heat of his breath on my face, but he didn't kiss me. He was just teasing me. My pants were suddenly tight, but I didn't know why. "B-Brice." I said, squirming more. He smiled at me.

~Seto wakes up Bitchezz~

Brice's POV.

I woke up hearing Seto say my name. He was still sleeping. A smile slowly crept onto my face. I wonder I'm doing in his dream, I thought. He woke up breathing heavily. I took that moment to steal a kiss from him. It would've been short, but Seto deepened it. After a minute, he pulled away, breathing harder than before. He snuggled his head under my chin. "I love you." He said. I chuckled. "I love you too." I answered. I definitely did something in that dream, I thought with a smirk on my face. 

Connor's POV. (Whhaaaat? Did you think the chapter was over? Surprise!! I'm not a total bitch!!)

I ran back to the village, rage filling my body. That filthy stinking bacca. He is best friends with Mitch now. Mitch doesn't care about me anymore. He will regret this. A guard saw me and let me in the castle. Ty and Adam came out from the throne room, and Ty had puffy eyes from crying. I smiled sympathetically, when really in my mind I was laughing maniacally. "i have important news for you, my Kings. Your son did not escape with a prisoner, they, along with my brother, the guard, Mitch, was kidnapped. By another guard. His name is Jerome, a bacca. We have to kill him to get the others back." I said, keeping a straight face. Ty had fear running through his eyes, however, I couldn't read Adam's emotion. I excused myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jk I lied I'm a total bitch have fun with the cliffy!! <3 :P ~Spark