"I guess we should get you ready. Next showing is in an hour." He mumbled and Adaley's head snapped up.

"Papa said yes?" She asked, jumping up and Harry laughed as he nodded. The little girl squealed and jumped off the couch, rushing down the hall. "C'mon Daddy!" she yelled and Harry chuckled, shaking his head fondly. He walked into her room and saw her trying her hardest to decide what to wear. She had her eyebrows furrowed in concentration and huffed impatiently. Harry chuckled softly and sat on her bed.

"Whatcha thinking?" he asked and she turned around with a pout on her lips.

"I dunno." She said in annoyance and Harry chuckled, standing up and looking through her closet.

"How about jeans, your favourite shirt, and your red Adidas sweatshirt like Papa's?" he suggested and Adaley nodded, taking the clothes from Harry.

"What shoes, Daddy?" she asked as she started to pull on the clothes. Harry thought carefully before pulling out her bright red converse and held them up. She nodded happily and took the shoes, pulling them on. She held her foot up, signaling for Harry to tie them for her. He cocked an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"You know how to tie your shoes, young lady." He said and she gave him a sheepish smile.

"Please Daddy?" She asked, giving him the puppy dog eyes that she knew he couldn't resist. He groaned loudly and kneeled down, tying her shoes quickly. He heard a snicker from the doorway and his head snapped up. In front of him stood Louis who was smirking at him knowingly. Harry stuck his tongue out and stood up, kissing Adaley head.

"Let Papa do you hair while I get ready, okay?" he said softly and the little girl nodded, walking over and sitting at her vanity. As Harry walked out he pecked his loving boyfriend on the lips, making them both smile. Louis walked up behind the little girl and grabbed her brush, running it through her long hair.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked as he finished brushing it out. The little girl smiled and looked at him in the mirror.

"Can I have a bun like Daddy?" She asked and Louis chuckled, nodding and grabbing the brush. As he worked on her hair he sang softly and she sang with him. Harry stood in the doorway, slightly stunned at how beautiful both of their voices sounded together. He knocked softly on the door and both of them looked up, smiling at the fact that Harry had his hair in a bun too. Louis finished tying her hair up and put a red ribbon around the bun. She turned around and stood up from the stool, sticking her arms out. "What do you think Daddy? Do you like what Papa did with my hair?" she asked happily and Harry chuckled, lifting the little girl up.

"I love it. It's beautiful. Shall we?" he asked and both of his loves nodded. They walked out of the house and Louis locked the door behind them. As they started to walk down the sidewalk they nervously looked around for any sign of fans or reporters. The press about their relationship had died down but some reporters still approached them and asked if their news was a publicity stunt. Harry slid his free hand into Louis' and smiled at the shorter man. Louis looked up at Adaley.

"So, your birthday is in a few weeks. What do you want?" he asked and Adaley shrugged.

"I dunno. I have a lot of things already." She said nonchalantly and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Well just think about what you want, okay?" he asked and the little girl nodded, squealing softly when they arrived in front of the theatre. Harry quickly bought the tickets after he set Adaley down and she took off for the concession stand, Louis rushing after her. He kneeled next to her and frowned. "You can't run off like that, love." He said softly and she nodded.

"I'm sorry Papa. I just was really happy when I saw all the candy." She said happily, eyes wide with excitement. Harry walked up and kneeled next to her, looking up at the menu.

"Get whatever you want, princess." He said softly and she jumped and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Daddy!" she squealed, looking intensely at the array of candy. When Harry stood up he noticed that the cashier was staring at them with wide eyes. He elbowed Louis and nodded at the girl. Louis chuckled and smiled at the girl.

"Hi love." He hummed and the girl blushed.

"I'm sorry for staring. I'm a huge fan of you guys. I shipped you guys since the beginning." She said and Harry chuckled, blushing slightly when he looked at Louis who was also blushing.

"Thank you so much..." he said and read her name tag, "Daphne! You're very sweet." Adaley tugged gently at his hand and he picked her up. She smiled at the woman behind the counter.

"Hi Miss. Can I have M&M's please?" Adaley asked shyly and Daphne nodded, ringing her up. Harry and Louis gave her their orders and she rang them up. Harry pulled out his wallet.

"How much do we owe you?" he asked and Daphne shook her head, setting the food on the counter.

"Nothing. Your food is on me." She said happily and cleared the register. Harry and Louis looked at her in shock and she blushed slightly.

"Thank you Miss!" Adaley said happily and grabbed her candy, poking Harry's cheek. "C'mon Daddy or we'll miss the movie!" she whined and Harry chuckled, grabbing what food he could. Louis grabbed the rest and the walked into the almost empty theatre. Adaley sat between them and she snuggled into the seat with her M&M's as the movie started. Harry and Louis both looked at her and looked at each other.

'I love you.' Harry mouthed as the light dimmed and Louis smiled widely.

'I love you too.'