Day 1: Decorating for Halloween

Hey guys, I've never actually done an otp challenge before so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong. I'm really excited to be doing this so I hope you enjoy it! I found the challenge here
http://tiger-in-the-flightdeck.tumblr.com/post/62453751829/october-otp-challenge-decorating-for-halloween

Love, spideymanandloki

Tony had gone all out on the decorations this year. Natasha and Bruce's floor was the best decorated so far but Steve and Bucky hadn't decorated their floor yet. Bucky sticks a plastic spider up in a web in the corner. Steve puts his hands on the brunette's waist as he comes down the ladder. Steve buries his face against Bucky's throat.

  "I love you very much." Steve hums. Bucky purrs and turns around.

  "I love you too." Bucky hums. "I think we should decorate the elevator too."

  "Really? I think you just like decorating." Steve smiles, nipping at his ear. Bucky blushes.

  "Maybe." He admits. Steve grins and ruffles his hair.

  "It's completely adorable." Steve smiles. Bucky kisses his ear and runs off to get more decorations. Steve smiles. Bucky hands him the box and has J.A.R.V.I.S. Call the elevator. Bucky decorates it with cobwebs and fake blood and even puts in a Jack 'o' Lantern.

  "Okay. I think you've done your decorating duty." Steve laughs, there was nothing left to decorate on their floor or in the elevator. Bucky grins and jumps onto his back Steve supports him easily and gets into the elevator. Bucky tells J.A.R.V.I.S. to take them to Nat's floor Steve and Bucky barge into their floor when the doors open and Steve runs in a circle around the couch while Bucky cheers. Natasha sticks out her hand standing a few feet in front or them and Steve skids to a stop.

  "I decorated the elevator." Bucky tells her proudly. She smiles and puts her hand down.

  "Really? It better not be better than our floor." She teases.

  "It's better." Steve grins and Bucky nods.

  "I got a little over excited with the decorations." Bucky admits. She laughs.

   "Of course." She kisses his cheek. She pats Steve's cheek after.

  She sets them up with coffee and scones. Bucky folds his legs beneath him and Natasha braids his hair.

  "Okay so RogersBarnes totally won the decorating competition." Tony tells them over dinner the next day.

  "Yeah. You guys did pretty fabulous." Clint admits. Bucky was beaming with pride. Steve smiles and pulls him closer.

  "It was mostly Bucky." Steve explains. 

  "You did well friend Barnes." Thor booms. Bucky blushes slightly. 

   "Are we gonna eat or not?" Tony asks finally. Steve nods and they dig into the Italian takeout. They chat about life and missions and other such things, Bucky staying quiet like he usually did. It'd been three years since he'd come back to live with Steve but he was still pretty shy. Natasha hugs Bruce from the side.

  "You have the candy, right Steve?" Bucky asks for the third or fourth time. Steve laughs and nods.

  "I've got it Buck." He smiles. Someone knocks on the door and it opens up. Bucky and Steve smile as two little girls dressed up come in. One was dressed as Natasha with a princess tiara and the other was dressed up like a fairy. A little boy pushes between them, he was dressed as Bucky. They give each kid a handful of candy. Bucky was absolutely beaming by the time they went up to bed.

   "All in all a good Halloween?" Steve asks. Bucky nods, half asleep.

   "Yeah." He mumbles sleepily, smiling.