Chapter 29

Hey guys!

I'm back! Wohoo :) If you're wondering where I went (which you're probably not but I'll tell you anyway), I went to Korea for summer. :D Its great there, I recommend you visit sometime. If some of you guys are Korean here, just know that I love your country! Haha Ok anyway! Back to the story! Are you sad about Steph and Zayn? Well I assure you that that will not be their last encounter. ;)

Enjoy!

+++

ZAYN'S P.O.V

What the hell was I doing! Forcing her to be with me. Forcing her to cheat on her boyfriend. What have I done? What have I turned into?

I could've just waited for them to break up. Or I could've just been happy for her.

To be honest, I recall treating her like shit. Even when she was trying to be nice, I was really succeeding in being an ass.

Oh god what have I done?

I drove back to mine and the boys' flat. I knocked on the door to find a smiling Louis to open it.

"So how did it- mate why are your eyes sore?" He had a cheerful tone at first then it quickly changed as he noticed my horrible face.

"I screwed up. Big time." I said while wiping my tears off.

His smile turned to a frown as he led me to the couch to sit down and probably "spill" as he likes to call it.

"Tell me what happened." He said and sat down beside me.

"I took her to the place. I even met freaking Adele for crying out loud!" I bursted.

"Woah! Hold up! You met Adele? The Adele?" Louis' eyes suddenly widened.

"Yeah. She was really easy to talk to that I found myself telling her everything."

"Ok let's just leave out the part that you met the Adele because I'll ask about it more. Ok so what happened next?" He continued.

"After that, we went to the park. There was fireworks. It was beautiful. At that moment all I wanted was to have her all to my own. Next thing I knew, we were inching closer and closer together."

"Ooh. Did you get some?" He winked.

"No. She stopped it. She said she couldn't do it." It pained me to say it.

"Oh Zayn. I'm sorry." Louis patted my shoulders.

"So what am I going to do now? I'm so confused." I covered my eyes with my palms with frustration.

"I don't know Zayn. Maybe you should give her some time. Because clearly, she still has feelings for you. She needs to sort things out. You get what I'm saying?" He explained.

"I-"

I was cut off by Liam. "Zayn, look at this!" He rushed into the room then turned on the tv.

"This just in. Zayn Malik and Mystery girl had lunch in the famous cafe 'The Wolseley.' Well never fear. We are already on this mystery girl. Her name is Stephanie Palmer. According to our insider, she is the boys' sales manager from Syco. The two were caught giggling and getting touchy touchy with each other. Humm, can Zayn finally be off the market with this Stephanie Palmer? Or was it just a friendly lunch with a friend? Tell us what you think. Log onto www.juicy-news.com to see the pictures of the two in the park watching fireworks display."

"Get your laptop here Liam!" Louis commanded. Liam quickly rushed to his room.

"LOUIS! This is why I hate Juicy News! They're always so nosy and interested in your business!" I snapped at him.