Chapter 10

Vassapnin y'all? How do you think about Stayn? Lol that's a ship that my reader came up with and I loved it! Well how about Stouis? Haha I came up with that and I seriously don't know anymore so yeah. READ ON FAB READERS

Enjoy!

***************************

STEPH'S P.O.V

That walk was refreshing. Now that I knew why Zayn made my life a living hell, I am now ok. But I still hate him though. No matter what happens, he will always be the enemy. But now it seems like he's turning into a frenemie.

The next morning, everyone left my house. They all thanked me for hosting a fun sleepover. Louis gave me a peck on the cheek and oh my gosh! I felt like I was in heaven!

I took aside Zayn from the others and thanked him too. I don't know what's gotten into Zayn but he's acting all nice and sweet to me now. Its weird but I guess its just nothing.

***************************

(Next Day)

Today is the exams. Principal Higgins checked up on Zayn and I first. He said he checked to know if there was "improvement". Oh there better be an improvement because I worked my freaking butt off to tutor Zayn!

But I really do hope that he aces the exam. I can tell that for the past sessions, he'd been a keen listener. He answered everything I gave him correctly. It's amazing how I can work my magic on a person. Let's just hope for the best!

************************

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I made sure that I listened to everything that Steph said the last time we studied. I reviewed really hard for this! DEAR LORD PLEASE GUIDE ME! I CAN DO THIS!

(While examinations)

"Yes! I know this!" I thought to myself.

"And this too!"

"Hell yeah! This is so easy!"  

"Oh wait! What's this? OK think Zayn, think. What did Steph teach you? Yes! There you go!"  

"Let's just hope I pass this thing."  

That was the slowest test that I have ever taken! I usually just answer random stuff then hand it over to the teacher! Being smart is hard! I don't even know why I was talking to myself!  

*****************************  

We finally got the results. The teacher gave me the paper and for the first time she smiled at me! She never smiled at me before! WHAT DID I GET?!?!?!!?!?!?  

HOLY CRAP! STEPH IS GOING TO FLIP WHEN SHE SEES THIS! She said to go directly at the school gates to meet up with her so I can tell her my results.  

After the bell rang, I quickly got my things and headed for the gates. I saw Steph waiting there. She was standing at the perfect position. The sun was shining down her hair. She was showing off her smile. I guess she got a high score. Gosh she's beautiful. CUT IT ZAYN! JUST GO UP TO HER AND TELL HER YOUR RESULTS!  

Steph saw me from a distance and motioned for me to hurry up walking.  

"SO! WHAT DID YOU GET?" She said.  

"You tell me yours first." I played around a little.  

"Damn it! Fine! Do you even need to ask? Of course I got an A+!!!" She cheered.  

"Wow! Congratulations." I said.  

"NOW! Tell me yours or I'll explode!" She impatiently said.  

"You can now explode because Zayn Javaad Malik got an A..... wait for it..... MINUS!" I bursted.  

"OHMYGAWD! HOLY MOTHER OF FUDGE BALLS! I FREAKING DID IT! I've turned the Zayn Malik into a geek! IM SO PROUD!" She praised herself.  

"Ha-ha." I rolled my eyes.  

"Well don't just stand there! Bring it in you geek!" She laughed as she moved in for a hug.  

I never wanted to let go of her. I was weirdly savoring each moment of the hug. My eyes were closed and all I could think about was how proud she was of me. ME, the person who bullied her so much to the point that I would see her sobbing her eyes out in her room because of a little insult I said.  

"Uh, Zayn? You can let go now." I got interrupted by Steph's voice.  

"Oh yeah, um sorry." I snapped back to reality.  

"I'm so proud of you! Who knew that Malik could be smart person?" She teased.  

"I didn't even believe that could have happened!" I admitted.  

"Thank You Steph." I added.  

"You're welcome." She smiled.  

Damn that smile!  

"So.... Let's celebrate!" She announced.  

"Sure! Where do you want to go?" I asked.  

"There's this new place in town called Nandos! Think your friends will fancy it?" She said.  

"Niall would." I laughed. I've been to that place before and the food tastes amazing there. Niall took us at the grand opening of it and it became our favorite.  

"Ok good! Text the others!" She commanded me.  

"Don't tell me what to do woman!" I said.  

"Just do it." She rolled her eyes.  

"On it."  

*****************************  

YAY! :D TELL ME WATCHA THINKIN'! xx