Chapter 31

Hey Guys!

I'll just get on with the story because I dont have anything to say anymore. So yeah....

Enjoy!

+++

STEPH'S P.O.V

I woke up and it was morning. I had this really bad nightmare that I was about to get raped by Seth. I shrugged then stretched out my arms. I looked at my wrists and saw grip marks. Oh it really did happen.

"Mental note: Pack up Seth's stuff then go to his house and throw it at his face." I noted to myself.

I headed down the stairs to prepare some breakfast for myself because, well, I'm single now.

I noticed the tv was on, and is that someone on the couch? I got a hard thing and raised it above my head. I hope this is Seth so that I can hit him hard with this thing.

I walked closer to it and got in position.

3, 2, 1..... Oh its Zayn!

Why is he on the couch? Last thing I remember was that he sang me to sleep then that's it. He must've transferred to the couch.

Awwwww he's so cute when he sleeps. His mouth was slightly opened and he was snoring softly.

I decided to let him sleep. Must be really tiring to have to beat up someone. I guess I'm cooking for two now.

While I was cooking, I went back to what happened last night. Wow, I cant believe I actually thought he would never hurt me. But Zayn is right. I shouldn't beat myself up because its not my fault.

I would like to think that the only reason why Seth did that was because he was drunk. But what if he does it again and again and I just forgive him again and again. I stand by my rule. It is not bullshit. I am not going to break my rule for anyone.

"That smells good." I was cut off my thoughts by Zayn walking in.

"Yeah, sit down its almost ready." I told him.

I finished up cooking and we both dug in. It was quite quiet while we were eating.

It was awfully awkward so I broke it. "Thanks again by the way."

He giggled. "You know you've said that so many times already."

"Well what would you do if for example I saved your life?" I questioned.

"I guess I'd be thanking you every moment until you die of hearing it." He smiled.

"My point exactly."

"Ok ok. For the nth time you're welcome." He said. "How did it start anyway?"

"I can't tell you." I played with my food, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Of course you can. C'mon pleaseeeeeee?" He pleaded.

"Ok fine I'll tell you." I rolled my eyes. "But only because you prolonged your please."

"So I just finished talking with Marianne on the phone. She told me to call you. To sort things out with uh you know, that night." I started fidgeting with my thumbs. "I decided to just call you but then Seth came in so I didn't. He was all drunk and stuff. He crashed down on the bed with me and started talking about why we uh why we don't do it."

"Do what?"

"You know, the s-sex stuff." I muttered.

"You haven't? With Seth only I presume." He raised a brow.

"Uh no. I haven't done it with anyone." I felt awkward.

"I'm curios. Why?"

"It's because I have this rule. I want to do it after I get married. I don't know. Other people think its silly." I pointed out.